Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To MikeW......

Posted by JudyS on 6/27/00 at 15:48 (022511)

MikeW - are you there? Haven't heard from you in awhile.....
do you have a website for your PFT's? I didn't see a link on Scott's homepage.

Re: To MikeW......

Mike W on 6/28/00 at 17:59 (022587)

Hello Judy,

I am still here although, I have been so busy that I have not had much time to spend at heelspurs.com.

I do have a link http://www.heelspurs.com/a/pft and if you go to the heelspurs.com product page you can also get info on my PFT's.

I have just sent Scott a sample of my new massage device which will compliment stretching and strengthening exercises, and allow anyone the ability to break up scar tissue and address heelspurs. It is also affordable @$10.00 and will include pictures of accupressure points and reflexology points for relieving pain and inflammation.

Regards,

Mike Wilmot

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 19:04 (022595)

Thanks, Mike. I had indeed looked at that page - I just thought you might have a site that was completely independant of this one.

Mike W on 6/28/00 at 17:59 (022587)

Hello Judy,

I am still here although, I have been so busy that I have not had much time to spend at heelspurs.com.

I do have a link http://www.heelspurs.com/a/pft and if you go to the heelspurs.com product page you can also get info on my PFT's.

I have just sent Scott a sample of my new massage device which will compliment stretching and strengthening exercises, and allow anyone the ability to break up scar tissue and address heelspurs. It is also affordable @$10.00 and will include pictures of accupressure points and reflexology points for relieving pain and inflammation.

Regards,

Mike Wilmot

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 19:04 (022595)

Thanks, Mike. I had indeed looked at that page - I just thought you might have a site that was completely independant of this one.