Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Focal point energy for pf for the ossatron- Duane E, John W.

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 6/27/00 at 17:50 (022520)

Please just keep it simple. The literature talks about focal point of energy. For example the soncur is 0.08 joules /mm2 at the focal point of treatment The orbaosone by Dr. Zuckerman is between 0.6 -0.8 joules /mm2. Now does anyone know what the energy at the focus of treatment is for the ossatron. No one seems to want to answer this. I believe that the energy levels for the ossatron and orbasone at the focal point of treatment is the same when treating pf. The only way to know is for Duane E. John W. or anyone who knows to tell me. If you don't want me to know then just say you don't want me to know it's ok just stop wasting my time.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Focal point energy for pf for the ossatron- Duane E, John W.

Duane E on 6/27/00 at 20:11 (022527)

Please see: messages/22526.html

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/27/00 at 22:20 (022539)

thanks I think !!!. Could you hold my hand and help me fill in the rest of the information with what I have given you so far. What I am asking is how do I fill in the rest of the table with the information that I know about the orbasone. Using the table it appears that the peak joules. mm2. at 56 is .4joules/mm2. So we have an ossatron with 7-8mm of focal area of treatment with an energy of .4joules/mm2 and we have an orbaone 5-6 mm of focal area with 78 mpa with .62 joules/mm2. So what does this show. i have no idea except we have two machine giving high energy at the focal point. i do know that who ever is operating both machine has a very small area of focus to treat the patient and had better know how to keep the area of treatment in focus and that the operator's ears are in danger with all of the noise. My right ear still hurts from today. I wear ear pugs still hurts. I am sorry you are right this isn't so simple to figure out. I though that you have a generator. the electrical power hits the spark pug the spark pug fires into the water which has the ability to conduct electric energy ( salt added to distilled water)
this builds up pressure which is then focused into the area of treatment and transfered via a latex material with castor oil to help keep energy contact. This goes on for about forty minutes and then the patient will get better we hope. Good nite I am going to bed

Duane E on 6/27/00 at 20:11 (022527)

Please see: messages/22526.html

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/27/00 at 22:20 (022539)

thanks I think !!!. Could you hold my hand and help me fill in the rest of the information with what I have given you so far. What I am asking is how do I fill in the rest of the table with the information that I know about the orbasone. Using the table it appears that the peak joules. mm2. at 56 is .4joules/mm2. So we have an ossatron with 7-8mm of focal area of treatment with an energy of .4joules/mm2 and we have an orbaone 5-6 mm of focal area with 78 mpa with .62 joules/mm2. So what does this show. i have no idea except we have two machine giving high energy at the focal point. i do know that who ever is operating both machine has a very small area of focus to treat the patient and had better know how to keep the area of treatment in focus and that the operator's ears are in danger with all of the noise. My right ear still hurts from today. I wear ear pugs still hurts. I am sorry you are right this isn't so simple to figure out. I though that you have a generator. the electrical power hits the spark pug the spark pug fires into the water which has the ability to conduct electric energy ( salt added to distilled water)
this builds up pressure which is then focused into the area of treatment and transfered via a latex material with castor oil to help keep energy contact. This goes on for about forty minutes and then the patient will get better we hope. Good nite I am going to bed