Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sonorex treatment in Vancouver

Posted by Chris B. on 6/28/00 at 17:39 (022584)

The 'what a relief' message is fun so I thought I would write since my last message several weeks ago. I posted after my second Sonorex treatment in Vancouver in May and reported very positive results. If my condition was positive then, then now after my fourth and likely final treatment this past week, my PF condition is both spectacular and amazing. This comes after 2 years of multiple podiatrists and orthodics, taping, magnets, stretching, losing 40 lbs, splints and stopping all stressful activities. Nothing worked and the condition would only worsen with doing routine activities.
I wrote in May about my optimism for our Mt Rainier climb this August. Now in training, I have climbed an 8 mile mountain outside Seattle twice and power walk around my hilly neighborhood 90 minutes a day for the past 3 weeks.
I'm not bragging about anything, I will be 47 next week so none of this comes easy. This would not have been possible unless I took the initiative and went with the Sonorex treatments.
I'm an executive with a wireless company in Seattle and have no connection with Sonorex, but would consider investing if every given the chance! The Vancouver Sonorex team is awesome and the technology is no fluke.

By the way, before I get blasted about being cocky and wreckless. I still wear the orthodics all the time, spend a fortune in good shoes, and have an ice pack ready and waiting.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex

Re: Sonorex treatment in Vancouver

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 18:55 (022592)

Chris - what excellent news about your treatments! I do remember you talking about your Mt. Ranier climb and now am beyond envious! So, if I decide to go to Vancouver for treatment, can I camp out in YOUR guestroom? Maybe you could start a ESWT rooming house for those of us who would have to travel to get to the treatments! Anyway - good for you!
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Chris B. on 6/28/00 at 19:13 (022596)

Thanks, come on up, or over, its only 2:45 to Vancouver. They also have a location in Victoria BC. See the sights, the Mariners are winning and the WTO thugs are all gone. The US exchange rate is awesome.

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 19:16 (022597)

I heard yesterday about that exchange rate -----and Victoria is absolutely one of the most beautiful places on earth......hmmmmm

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 18:55 (022592)

Chris - what excellent news about your treatments! I do remember you talking about your Mt. Ranier climb and now am beyond envious! So, if I decide to go to Vancouver for treatment, can I camp out in YOUR guestroom? Maybe you could start a ESWT rooming house for those of us who would have to travel to get to the treatments! Anyway - good for you!

Chris B. on 6/28/00 at 19:13 (022596)

Thanks, come on up, or over, its only 2:45 to Vancouver. They also have a location in Victoria BC. See the sights, the Mariners are winning and the WTO thugs are all gone. The US exchange rate is awesome.

JudyS on 6/28/00 at 19:16 (022597)

I heard yesterday about that exchange rate -----and Victoria is absolutely one of the most beautiful places on earth......hmmmmm