Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Two weeks on my feet...........

Posted by Elise M. on 6/29/00 at 09:41 (022638)

Hi all,
Just a quick hello to all. I've been at my new job for two weeks now and it's a very challenging job. I spend 8 hours on my feet with the exception of 5 minutes to eat and a bathroom break. My feet are aching by the sixth hour, but my employers are very understanding and allow me to change from my boots into my sneakers when my feet start to bother me. I am hoping that with time, my feet will get used to all the walking again. I remain hopeful....you should too :) Feel better...............Elise

Re: Two weeks on my feet...........

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 10:35 (022655)

Hi Elise, I was just wondering about you. The job does sound challenging, but it's great your higher-ups understand. Are you ok then, for the last two hours, after changing shoes? How are you in the evenings, and then when you get up in the morning? well, I hope. Please do keep us posted, and best of luck. --Nancy

Re: Two weeks on my feet...........

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 10:35 (022655)

Hi Elise, I was just wondering about you. The job does sound challenging, but it's great your higher-ups understand. Are you ok then, for the last two hours, after changing shoes? How are you in the evenings, and then when you get up in the morning? well, I hope. Please do keep us posted, and best of luck. --Nancy