Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I've lost 10 lbs for my feet!/Came home with anti-depressants/Vioxx

Posted by Beverly on 6/29/00 at 18:43 (022674)

Hi Guys!

In the midst of a really bad week with my feet (as well as my eye), I do have one good thing to post. Since March when I first came down with this, I have lost ten pounds! I lost it without exercising. I'm just not eating as much, because I don't feel like standing up to cook. I'm hoping to loose another 20 pounds. I hope this (along with rest and proper footwear) will help my feet... at least help move towards recovery. I know I've read posts about this in the past.

I saw my internist today, and he agreed that Vioxx seems to be the best anti-inflammatory choice for me. He said he was not aware of any alarming studies involving the cardiac system. I'm going to give it a try again. I'm taking the low dose.. 12.5 mg. He's a really nice guy.

He also sent me home with Celexa (anti-depressant). Now, I have to give myself permission to break down and take them. I have this mental block about anti-depressants. I am taking my mental health seriously, and I have made an appointment with a therapist. My insurance will pay for it if I am found to be clinically depressed. I don't think that will be hard to prove. The internist said that sometimes anti-depressants also help with pain control... blocking pain. Anyone found luck with that?

I think one reason my feet are bothering me is that in my frustration, I'm probably not resting quite as diligently. So, I've got to resume a diligent rest cure. Not that I've been doing anything outlandish... just running more errands and social outtings than I had been. I'm back to that deep down to the bone pain in my left foot... especially the arch.

Actually, nothing seems to help more than parking my rear end on the recliner with my feet elevated on pillows with periodic ice wraps and just staying there... very boring, but seems to help. Thank God for cable. My 'feel good' escape activity lately is watching reruns of 'Leave It to Beaver' and 'Timmy & Lassie.' Of course, Andy and Barney from Mayberry are my top favorite 'take my mind off my feet' escape TV. Who would have ever thought this type A personality would be reduced to reruns of 'Timmy & Lassie' as the highpoint of her day!

See ya,
Beverly

Re: I've lost 10 lbs for my feet!/Came home with anti-depressants/Vioxx

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 18:51 (022676)

Beverly - I've located your ten pounds.....but I'm loath to tell you where it is! Please - don''t let the next 20 drift my way!
I'm really impressed with your 'take charge' attitude. What with seeing your internist, getting the Vioxx and using a therapist you're a pretty impressive woman. Just allow that take-charge thing to carry over to taking the anti-depressants and you too will become impressed with yourself!

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 18:53 (022677)

OK folks, here's the deal. For those of us who really do have to stay off our tootsies for at least a week, AND are lucky enough to have the lifestyle that allows that, we need to have at least one common movie day (we can take only just so much Timmy and Lassie...).So Beverly, you pick the movie and the day, I for one will go rent the movie for me and commit to watching it 'with you' that day. Is that a deal?

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 19:02 (022679)

Judy,

That's a great idea. Does anyone else want to join us? Contemporary hit or golden oldie? Five hankie movie or comedy?

Thanks,
Beverly

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 19:31 (022680)

No thanks on the 'five-hanky' one - I watched my neighbor's horse die today and my feet (like yours...) don't need any more downers! Although I do have a soft spot for Scarlett and Rhett.......
How about adventure or comedy?

Laurie R on 6/29/00 at 21:10 (022683)

I'm in girls...... I am just like Nancy at this point I am supposed to be off my feet as much as I can ,how about a mucical????? Laurie R

John on 6/29/00 at 21:51 (022685)

indeed- anti depressants are used in the control of pain.

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 22:11 (022686)

Hi Beverly! Congrats on the weight loss -- it does make a difference. I weigh less now than even before PF, and was at a good weight then, and I do feel sure that the loss has helped my PF improvement (then there's the achilles tendonitis, but never mind).
I'm one of those who want to encourage you wholeheartedly to take the antidepressant if you are clinically depressed, and have no shame! These are not happy pills that change your core personality or make you high or anything of the sort. They simply help lift the heavy black cloud that can prevent you from helping yourself, not to mention experiencing a little enjoyment out of the everyday aspects of life. An antidepressant for the clinically depressed does not add anything artificial to one's life or personality; it simply helps remove that blanket over your perceptions and perspective. In fact, I too am on a low dose of Celexa and have found it to be very helpful both physically and emotionally.
--Nancy

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 22:19 (022687)

Count me in -- I've GOT to get off of these feet, and apparently I need company to do it. I vote for a comedy, but it has to be funny. But a really engrossing suspense film would do it too. I have watched A LOT of Nick at Nite this year, so Beverly, you are not alone, but a common movie would be fun. Hitchcock? Woody Allen? Something with Harrison Ford in it but not one of those action flicks that I can't relate to? Mere thoughts. I'm open.
--Nancy

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 22:35 (022689)

Judy, I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor's horse. It sounds like you need a mental diversion too.

Well, I'm game for a double feature since it sounds like we have various tastes. If anyone else engages the double feature, that's just two more entertaining hours off the feet.

I've made three catagories: musical, romance, comedy. I'm a sucker for those great romance movies of old. At the mention of Scarlett and Rhett, I could not resist. Tell me if you like any of them. To keep it simple, I've kept it down to two choices in each catagory.

Here are some ideas:

MUSICALS:

1. 'The Sound of Music'

2. 'Fidler On the Roof'

THE GREAT ROMANCE MOVIES:

1. 'Gone With the Wind' (Hey, four hours off our feet!)

2. 'An Affair to Remember' (The old version with Deborah Kerr. As an
added bonus, this involves a handicapped girl who makes good. I will confess this is in my opinion the great movie date of all times.)

COMEDY (I'm weak here.)

1. 'Brewster's Millions' (Long lost relative inherits billions of dollars but must spend HUGE amount in short period of time to inherit the bucks... otherwise gets nothing.)

2. The most recent Austin Power's movie... can't remember it's name.

I'll cast my vote for: 'An Affair to Remember' and 'Fidler On the Roof'.

Feedback?
Beverly

Re: To Nancy

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 22:37 (022690)

Nancy,

Emotional help from anti-depressant is obvious. Could you elaborate on how it has helped you physically?

Thanks,
Beverly

Laurie R on 6/29/00 at 22:58 (022692)

Hi to all,
I with Nancy on this ,I just wish I could take anti depressants ,,I tried a few years back I was put on Zoloft and I couldn't sleep or eat and I was losing weight and it made me feel funny so my doctor told me to stop taking it I wanted it to work so bad,I was told it does help with the pain also.I am sure that their has to be a anti depressant that I could take but I am to scared to try because of what happened.

If they work for you I sau go for it ,to me pain always causes depression.Please let us know how they work out. My very best to you .Laurie R.PS do any of you like Lucy???? She has alot of good old funny movies.....I love the I love Lucy shows....

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 23:51 (022693)

Nothing magical or mysterious, actually, Beverly. I just find it more possible to cope with physical pain and not get down in there with it, take up residence, and decide to spend the rest of my life there. I don't in reality feel any direct pain-killing effects. --Nancy

Bob G. on 6/30/00 at 00:18 (022694)

Rest is the cure. The more you rest the closer you gain to recovery.

Now that I am pain free, I realize how much the rest contributed. I have had to go several days now without the nightsplint and came close to relapse. But as time goes by and recovery gains momentum, it becomes easier and easier to stay pain free.

I am now a week without the nightsplint because of knee problems. But if I had had to do this a month or two ago I would have been back into the PF syndrome. Success begets success, so don't begrudge the time it takes to recover. I gave it 10 months more or less, and now I am not so worried about relapsing back into heel pain.

I just bought a new Ace brace for my knee. It feels like I will be back to brisk walks within a week, then onto gradual jogging, then onto dancing, and then who knows.

Quiting chocolate and coffee was a good move...OH, Sorry, thought I was on the HeartBurn message board... :)

Re: Movie Suggestion

Been Around Susan S on 6/30/00 at 08:22 (022699)

Warning - Fidler on the Roof was a five hankie for me. I cried for two hours after leaving the theatre. How about Showboat? That one has a 'feel good' ending. Just a suggestion.... Post your choices and we'll all hobble to the video store. I'll be at home the Mon for the holiday. My to-do list is huge and I'm going to have a difficult time resting. However, I'm back at work Weds and then off for a bit of rafting the rest of the week. (Don't tell our vacation goblin!!) Anyhow, I'll need to rest Mon to have some in reserve for the rest of the week.

Re: Judy: Pick one of our movies/To all: congitive reframing for depression control

Beverly on 6/30/00 at 11:09 (022707)

Hi Judy!

I've heard some good movie ideas here for our 'movie fest.' Since it was your clever idea, I will defer to you. (Southern Belles are trained to be polite... Ha! Ha!) How about picking one of these movies we've tossed around? Laurie added another good idea and that is 'Show Boat.'
It seems my fondness for five hankie movies snuck in when I wasn't looking in my suggestion about 'Fidler On the Roof.' Laurie also suggested Lucy movies. The only one I can remember is 'The Long Trailer' (very light, cute comedy). You'll find my movie list a few posts back. I suggested about half a dozen possiblities.

Laurie, if you're reading this, it looks like we share a mutual fondness for musicals. I sure wouldn't try it these days, but as a kid, I took four years of tap dancing. These days, I'd be thrilled if I ever make it back up to a pain-free 'Two-Step.'

To all:
Oh, another thought... I've been amassing quite a collection of books on managing pain, and now I'm reading several good books on fighting depression. I'm doing the workbook that goes with the depression book.
When I actually put my fears on paper: 'My foot will never get better.' ect... and then I do the self-talk the workbook walks you through, it does put some of my thinking in perspective. This book takes a congitive approach (I think it is called 'The Good Mood Handbook').
It seems my bad habit is called 'Fortune Telling.'... projecting further doom and gloom on my bad days. I'm working on practicing healthy self-talk. Example: Instead of thinking, 'My foot has hurt for four months... getting worse; it will never get better, and I can't find a doctor to help me.' My healthier self-talk lesson is to 'reframe' it: 'My foot hurts. It has hurt this much before and then after rest, I've felt better. It is going to take time for PF to heal, but eventually I will find recovery. I could be very happy with 80% recovery.'

See ya,
Beverly

Re: Judy: Pick one of our movies/To all: congitive reframing for depression control

Laurie R on 6/30/00 at 11:42 (022709)

Hi Beverly,
I used to dance also 10 classes a week Jazz,tap,ballet,I love the arts,now I couldn't even begin to think to dance again .My foot is a little bit sore today ,it has been doing real well since my last set back ,the thing I need to understand and I am having such a hard time understanding is I am going to have set backs .I go to therapy today and I always look forward to that I have a real good therapist he does know alot about PF and TTS .My best to you ,let me know what movie you guys choose ...........Laurie R

Re: Amen to Nancy's post !!!

Steve P on 6/30/00 at 14:31 (022712)

Beverly --- AMEN to Nancy's message above. I couldn't have said it better! But, then, I shouldn't be surprised since Nancy's our Maine source of information (groan!).

I think that my anti-depressant has helped me break the pain-tension-pain cycle, & therefore is probably helping reduce pain in the long run. I feel that I am less self-absorbed & less focused on the pain now than before I was taking it (Zoloft in my case). For me the anti-depressant is an important weapon in the arsenal I'm using to fight PF.

dfeet on 6/30/00 at 15:53 (022715)

Hi,LaurieR. Wow, you sound like you'd be a great dancer. I know patience is the key for healing, but I think I tend to rush everything. Your spirit is so strong. I admire your strength. I'd like to compare notes on what your PT is having you do and what he or she is doing to help you get better. I'm coming to a crossroads with my PT-not that he hasn't tried. It's just that I think he has run out of his bag of tricks. I'm quite faithful to the stretching,etc. homework he's given me. But I've plateaued, and now he's suggesting that I have a lumbar(back) injection of cortisone,neurotonin,and or amytriptilline for nerve pain. I go to a new internist Monday with all my records. Planning on getting my whole system a once over. Hope you do better. Get well.-dfeet

JudyS on 6/30/00 at 17:14 (022718)

Hi Beverly - wow - you think much more thoroughly than I do - I want to be just like you when I grow up! I'm pretty open re: movies so I'm pretty much in line with your two initial choices. The only problem I have is that I'll be away until Wednesday doing tournament scorekeeping.......I know Laurie is home Monday so if the majority works better with Monday - then I'm happy waiting til round 2!
I really like everybody's information on the anti-depressants - that they can help break the psychological/pain cycle is a proven fact. That they don't do their work by masking negative feelings but rather by changing the physical, chemical makeup that supports those feelings is also a proven fact. You already know that 4 months is a relatively short time for PF so amen to all the tools you can get!

Oh but wait a minute! We need a menu for the double feature! Nancy, I hereby put you in charge! (does everybody notice how good I am at 'delegating?')

Re: Count down to movie night

Beverly on 6/30/00 at 22:10 (022728)

Judy and all:

My two intial choices? I had to go back to find them! They were:
'An Affair to Remember' and 'Fidler On the Roof.' Since 'Affair' is a pretty heavy movie, even though it does have a happy ending... the great romance movie of all times, I suggest we make the other movie Laurie's choice of 'Showboat' instead. That gives anyone who only wants to watch one movie, two choices. I'm bored; so I'll go for the 'double feature.'

Judy, we won't leave you out just cause you've got plans. How about we all catch this movie as we can over this holiday weekend and through this week?

Beverly

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 18:51 (022676)

Beverly - I've located your ten pounds.....but I'm loath to tell you where it is! Please - don''t let the next 20 drift my way!
I'm really impressed with your 'take charge' attitude. What with seeing your internist, getting the Vioxx and using a therapist you're a pretty impressive woman. Just allow that take-charge thing to carry over to taking the anti-depressants and you too will become impressed with yourself!

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 18:53 (022677)

OK folks, here's the deal. For those of us who really do have to stay off our tootsies for at least a week, AND are lucky enough to have the lifestyle that allows that, we need to have at least one common movie day (we can take only just so much Timmy and Lassie...).So Beverly, you pick the movie and the day, I for one will go rent the movie for me and commit to watching it 'with you' that day. Is that a deal?

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 19:02 (022679)

Judy,

That's a great idea. Does anyone else want to join us? Contemporary hit or golden oldie? Five hankie movie or comedy?

Thanks,
Beverly

JudyS on 6/29/00 at 19:31 (022680)

No thanks on the 'five-hanky' one - I watched my neighbor's horse die today and my feet (like yours...) don't need any more downers! Although I do have a soft spot for Scarlett and Rhett.......
How about adventure or comedy?

Laurie R on 6/29/00 at 21:10 (022683)

I'm in girls...... I am just like Nancy at this point I am supposed to be off my feet as much as I can ,how about a mucical????? Laurie R

John on 6/29/00 at 21:51 (022685)

indeed- anti depressants are used in the control of pain.

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 22:11 (022686)

Hi Beverly! Congrats on the weight loss -- it does make a difference. I weigh less now than even before PF, and was at a good weight then, and I do feel sure that the loss has helped my PF improvement (then there's the achilles tendonitis, but never mind).
I'm one of those who want to encourage you wholeheartedly to take the antidepressant if you are clinically depressed, and have no shame! These are not happy pills that change your core personality or make you high or anything of the sort. They simply help lift the heavy black cloud that can prevent you from helping yourself, not to mention experiencing a little enjoyment out of the everyday aspects of life. An antidepressant for the clinically depressed does not add anything artificial to one's life or personality; it simply helps remove that blanket over your perceptions and perspective. In fact, I too am on a low dose of Celexa and have found it to be very helpful both physically and emotionally.
--Nancy

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 22:19 (022687)

Count me in -- I've GOT to get off of these feet, and apparently I need company to do it. I vote for a comedy, but it has to be funny. But a really engrossing suspense film would do it too. I have watched A LOT of Nick at Nite this year, so Beverly, you are not alone, but a common movie would be fun. Hitchcock? Woody Allen? Something with Harrison Ford in it but not one of those action flicks that I can't relate to? Mere thoughts. I'm open.
--Nancy

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 22:35 (022689)

Judy, I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor's horse. It sounds like you need a mental diversion too.

Well, I'm game for a double feature since it sounds like we have various tastes. If anyone else engages the double feature, that's just two more entertaining hours off the feet.

I've made three catagories: musical, romance, comedy. I'm a sucker for those great romance movies of old. At the mention of Scarlett and Rhett, I could not resist. Tell me if you like any of them. To keep it simple, I've kept it down to two choices in each catagory.

Here are some ideas:

MUSICALS:

1. 'The Sound of Music'

2. 'Fidler On the Roof'

THE GREAT ROMANCE MOVIES:

1. 'Gone With the Wind' (Hey, four hours off our feet!)

2. 'An Affair to Remember' (The old version with Deborah Kerr. As an
added bonus, this involves a handicapped girl who makes good. I will confess this is in my opinion the great movie date of all times.)

COMEDY (I'm weak here.)

1. 'Brewster's Millions' (Long lost relative inherits billions of dollars but must spend HUGE amount in short period of time to inherit the bucks... otherwise gets nothing.)

2. The most recent Austin Power's movie... can't remember it's name.

I'll cast my vote for: 'An Affair to Remember' and 'Fidler On the Roof'.

Feedback?
Beverly

Beverly on 6/29/00 at 22:37 (022690)

Nancy,

Emotional help from anti-depressant is obvious. Could you elaborate on how it has helped you physically?

Thanks,
Beverly

Laurie R on 6/29/00 at 22:58 (022692)

Hi to all,
I with Nancy on this ,I just wish I could take anti depressants ,,I tried a few years back I was put on Zoloft and I couldn't sleep or eat and I was losing weight and it made me feel funny so my doctor told me to stop taking it I wanted it to work so bad,I was told it does help with the pain also.I am sure that their has to be a anti depressant that I could take but I am to scared to try because of what happened.

If they work for you I sau go for it ,to me pain always causes depression.Please let us know how they work out. My very best to you .Laurie R.PS do any of you like Lucy???? She has alot of good old funny movies.....I love the I love Lucy shows....

Nancy S. on 6/29/00 at 23:51 (022693)

Nothing magical or mysterious, actually, Beverly. I just find it more possible to cope with physical pain and not get down in there with it, take up residence, and decide to spend the rest of my life there. I don't in reality feel any direct pain-killing effects. --Nancy

Bob G. on 6/30/00 at 00:18 (022694)

Rest is the cure. The more you rest the closer you gain to recovery.

Now that I am pain free, I realize how much the rest contributed. I have had to go several days now without the nightsplint and came close to relapse. But as time goes by and recovery gains momentum, it becomes easier and easier to stay pain free.

I am now a week without the nightsplint because of knee problems. But if I had had to do this a month or two ago I would have been back into the PF syndrome. Success begets success, so don't begrudge the time it takes to recover. I gave it 10 months more or less, and now I am not so worried about relapsing back into heel pain.

I just bought a new Ace brace for my knee. It feels like I will be back to brisk walks within a week, then onto gradual jogging, then onto dancing, and then who knows.

Quiting chocolate and coffee was a good move...OH, Sorry, thought I was on the HeartBurn message board... :)

Re: Movie Suggestion

Been Around Susan S on 6/30/00 at 08:22 (022699)

Warning - Fidler on the Roof was a five hankie for me. I cried for two hours after leaving the theatre. How about Showboat? That one has a 'feel good' ending. Just a suggestion.... Post your choices and we'll all hobble to the video store. I'll be at home the Mon for the holiday. My to-do list is huge and I'm going to have a difficult time resting. However, I'm back at work Weds and then off for a bit of rafting the rest of the week. (Don't tell our vacation goblin!!) Anyhow, I'll need to rest Mon to have some in reserve for the rest of the week.

Beverly on 6/30/00 at 11:09 (022707)

Hi Judy!

I've heard some good movie ideas here for our 'movie fest.' Since it was your clever idea, I will defer to you. (Southern Belles are trained to be polite... Ha! Ha!) How about picking one of these movies we've tossed around? Laurie added another good idea and that is 'Show Boat.'
It seems my fondness for five hankie movies snuck in when I wasn't looking in my suggestion about 'Fidler On the Roof.' Laurie also suggested Lucy movies. The only one I can remember is 'The Long Trailer' (very light, cute comedy). You'll find my movie list a few posts back. I suggested about half a dozen possiblities.

Laurie, if you're reading this, it looks like we share a mutual fondness for musicals. I sure wouldn't try it these days, but as a kid, I took four years of tap dancing. These days, I'd be thrilled if I ever make it back up to a pain-free 'Two-Step.'

To all:
Oh, another thought... I've been amassing quite a collection of books on managing pain, and now I'm reading several good books on fighting depression. I'm doing the workbook that goes with the depression book.
When I actually put my fears on paper: 'My foot will never get better.' ect... and then I do the self-talk the workbook walks you through, it does put some of my thinking in perspective. This book takes a congitive approach (I think it is called 'The Good Mood Handbook').
It seems my bad habit is called 'Fortune Telling.'... projecting further doom and gloom on my bad days. I'm working on practicing healthy self-talk. Example: Instead of thinking, 'My foot has hurt for four months... getting worse; it will never get better, and I can't find a doctor to help me.' My healthier self-talk lesson is to 'reframe' it: 'My foot hurts. It has hurt this much before and then after rest, I've felt better. It is going to take time for PF to heal, but eventually I will find recovery. I could be very happy with 80% recovery.'

See ya,
Beverly

Laurie R on 6/30/00 at 11:42 (022709)

Hi Beverly,
I used to dance also 10 classes a week Jazz,tap,ballet,I love the arts,now I couldn't even begin to think to dance again .My foot is a little bit sore today ,it has been doing real well since my last set back ,the thing I need to understand and I am having such a hard time understanding is I am going to have set backs .I go to therapy today and I always look forward to that I have a real good therapist he does know alot about PF and TTS .My best to you ,let me know what movie you guys choose ...........Laurie R

Re: Amen to Nancy's post !!!

Steve P on 6/30/00 at 14:31 (022712)

Beverly --- AMEN to Nancy's message above. I couldn't have said it better! But, then, I shouldn't be surprised since Nancy's our Maine source of information (groan!).

I think that my anti-depressant has helped me break the pain-tension-pain cycle, & therefore is probably helping reduce pain in the long run. I feel that I am less self-absorbed & less focused on the pain now than before I was taking it (Zoloft in my case). For me the anti-depressant is an important weapon in the arsenal I'm using to fight PF.

dfeet on 6/30/00 at 15:53 (022715)

Hi,LaurieR. Wow, you sound like you'd be a great dancer. I know patience is the key for healing, but I think I tend to rush everything. Your spirit is so strong. I admire your strength. I'd like to compare notes on what your PT is having you do and what he or she is doing to help you get better. I'm coming to a crossroads with my PT-not that he hasn't tried. It's just that I think he has run out of his bag of tricks. I'm quite faithful to the stretching,etc. homework he's given me. But I've plateaued, and now he's suggesting that I have a lumbar(back) injection of cortisone,neurotonin,and or amytriptilline for nerve pain. I go to a new internist Monday with all my records. Planning on getting my whole system a once over. Hope you do better. Get well.-dfeet

JudyS on 6/30/00 at 17:14 (022718)

Hi Beverly - wow - you think much more thoroughly than I do - I want to be just like you when I grow up! I'm pretty open re: movies so I'm pretty much in line with your two initial choices. The only problem I have is that I'll be away until Wednesday doing tournament scorekeeping.......I know Laurie is home Monday so if the majority works better with Monday - then I'm happy waiting til round 2!
I really like everybody's information on the anti-depressants - that they can help break the psychological/pain cycle is a proven fact. That they don't do their work by masking negative feelings but rather by changing the physical, chemical makeup that supports those feelings is also a proven fact. You already know that 4 months is a relatively short time for PF so amen to all the tools you can get!

Oh but wait a minute! We need a menu for the double feature! Nancy, I hereby put you in charge! (does everybody notice how good I am at 'delegating?')

Re: Count down to movie night

Beverly on 6/30/00 at 22:10 (022728)

Judy and all:

My two intial choices? I had to go back to find them! They were:
'An Affair to Remember' and 'Fidler On the Roof.' Since 'Affair' is a pretty heavy movie, even though it does have a happy ending... the great romance movie of all times, I suggest we make the other movie Laurie's choice of 'Showboat' instead. That gives anyone who only wants to watch one movie, two choices. I'm bored; so I'll go for the 'double feature.'

Judy, we won't leave you out just cause you've got plans. How about we all catch this movie as we can over this holiday weekend and through this week?

Beverly