Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

no miracle cure but--

Posted by john h on 7/03/00 at 08:50 (022808)

i read about a product in the Neuropathy News Letter. It was a letter from a lady with various problems. The product is O'Riley's Australian Oil of Eucalyptus. Comes in a spray bottle and the manufacturer recommeds for various ailments including arthritis and 'feet'. I bought a bottle and it does make a good oil for massaging the feet,back,etc. It absorbs rapidly and feels good. The odor of eucalyptus goes away rather quick and it can be used with water to soak your feet in. A 2 oz spray bottle is $12 and a 8 oz spray bottle is $25. I am not suggesting it cures anything but it feels good when you put it on. A little goes a long way. My wife is using it on her arthritic hands. I do not know if I should post the phone number or not but here goes 1-888-369-8301

Re: no miracle cure but-- Why Not?

Nancy S. on 7/03/00 at 15:02 (022814)

John, I want this to be a miracle cure. Can you change this please?
These days I think the term 'feet' qualifies as an ailment, same as arthritis or whatever.
My father refuses to go to the doctor today after a weak-leg, numbness, fatigue episode over the weekend. He said to me, 'Well look at you! You go to the doctor and all they do is tell you to rest! I'm not going to live like that!'
Did this make me feel great about trying to rescue my feet for the future? No sir.
--Nancy

Re: no miracle cure but-- Why Not?-----Miracle wanted

Pauline on 7/03/00 at 22:08 (022831)

We can put men on the moon faster than we can cure PF. Something
is wrong with this picture. There must be a way. Maybe we need
a PF Foundation. Government money to find a cure. Let's choose
our committee to go before congress. I think Scott certainly must
have the first seat.

Re: no miracle cure but-- Why Not?

Nancy S. on 7/03/00 at 15:02 (022814)

John, I want this to be a miracle cure. Can you change this please?
These days I think the term 'feet' qualifies as an ailment, same as arthritis or whatever.
My father refuses to go to the doctor today after a weak-leg, numbness, fatigue episode over the weekend. He said to me, 'Well look at you! You go to the doctor and all they do is tell you to rest! I'm not going to live like that!'
Did this make me feel great about trying to rescue my feet for the future? No sir.
--Nancy

Re: no miracle cure but-- Why Not?-----Miracle wanted

Pauline on 7/03/00 at 22:08 (022831)

We can put men on the moon faster than we can cure PF. Something
is wrong with this picture. There must be a way. Maybe we need
a PF Foundation. Government money to find a cure. Let's choose
our committee to go before congress. I think Scott certainly must
have the first seat.