Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Surgery for first branch of lateral plantar nerve.

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 7/03/00 at 14:12 (022813)

Alan G. showed some interest in this article . We are faxing this so that your can make it available to the board. Very good clincial signs for the entrapement of this nerve. Got your message from Kathy
it looks good the patients report card for ESWT machines.

Dr. Zcukerman
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Surgery for first branch of lateral plantar nerve.

Scott R on 7/03/00 at 18:42 (022824)

Hi Dr. Zuckerman, I didn't know what the fax was about until I got it. I can't put that on my website! The APMA would have a fit if I started publishing their stuff here that they don't place on their own website. Pages 2 and 3 didn't come out.

I'll get at least portions of your Orbasone tape on the ESWT page as soon as I can. I can't wait to get the surgery tape.

In response to Astrid, yes it's a new feature.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/03/00 at 19:19 (022825)

I will fax the article to anyone who wants the article. I really think it may help some people. FIrst time I ever same good clincial feature of nerve entrapement. The spreading of the 4th and 5th toes really shows the decrease motor function of this nerve. This is the same nerve that is called Baxter's nerve. Kathy is duplicating the surgical heel spur tape, this week.

Trish on 7/03/00 at 23:39 (022834)

Dr. Zuckerman, I would like a copy of this article.....could you email it to me, please? I have nerve damage in that nerve from surgery I had in 1995; a plantar fasciotomy; didn't help the heel pain, either! Anyway, if you could e-mail me that, it would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/04/00 at 07:16 (022839)

I don't know how to email this article. I can fax it to you. or mail it to you.

Scott R on 7/03/00 at 18:42 (022824)

Hi Dr. Zuckerman, I didn't know what the fax was about until I got it. I can't put that on my website! The APMA would have a fit if I started publishing their stuff here that they don't place on their own website. Pages 2 and 3 didn't come out.

I'll get at least portions of your Orbasone tape on the ESWT page as soon as I can. I can't wait to get the surgery tape.

In response to Astrid, yes it's a new feature.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/03/00 at 19:19 (022825)

I will fax the article to anyone who wants the article. I really think it may help some people. FIrst time I ever same good clincial feature of nerve entrapement. The spreading of the 4th and 5th toes really shows the decrease motor function of this nerve. This is the same nerve that is called Baxter's nerve. Kathy is duplicating the surgical heel spur tape, this week.

Trish on 7/03/00 at 23:39 (022834)

Dr. Zuckerman, I would like a copy of this article.....could you email it to me, please? I have nerve damage in that nerve from surgery I had in 1995; a plantar fasciotomy; didn't help the heel pain, either! Anyway, if you could e-mail me that, it would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/04/00 at 07:16 (022839)

I don't know how to email this article. I can fax it to you. or mail it to you.