Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New Doctor on Site- Dr. Kent Biehler

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 7/04/00 at 14:58 (022853)

New Doctor on this site- Dr. Kent Biehler View Thread
Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 7/04/00 at 14:54

I will like to introduce Dr. Kent Biehler to this site. I met him about six months ago. He practices in New York. I find him to be bright with alot of life experience. He is no young kid out of school.
Podiatry is a midlife career change for him. I am going on vacation for two weeks, so I asked him to go to this site and answer any questions and to give his e-mail to you if you want to communicate with him. It is always good to have a new insight into a very old problem such as pf and heel pain. I hope you like him and he can help someone.

Heel pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis home page. . . . Message Board Index

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups To This Message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post A Followup To This Message:
Name: Please always use your first name and inital of your last name or another codename that does not chane.
Leaving you email address in a message board can result in junk email.
E-Mail: (optional)
The subject heading can (or should) be modified to summarize your response.
Subject:
If you want to use the survey function, you have to go back to the message board index and post from there to start a new thread.
Comments:

Posted messages become sole property of heelspurs.com. Advertisers are limited to 6 advertisements per year to the message board unless it is to defend the reputation of their product. Advertisers should not commit fraud by pretending to be sufferers of heel pain. Posters are required to mention in at least their first post if there is a financial connection between them and a product they are discussing. Do not post any messages that are mean or not about foot pain.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: New Doctor on Site- Dr. Kent Biehler

Dr. Kent Biehler, DPM on 7/04/00 at 20:00 (022862)

Thank you Dr. Zuckerman for your introduction. I am more than willing to help people in search of answers to any questions related to the foot. If someone would rather ask me directly, please feel free to E-mail me at kbiehler@pol.net .

Pauline on 7/05/00 at 09:01 (022876)

Welcome to the site Dr.Biehler. I hope Dr. Z has only told you the
good things about us. Your insight will be greatly appreciated.

Laurie R on 7/05/00 at 12:19 (022879)

Hello Dr.Biehler,
A big welcome to you .I am very happy to say that Dr.Zuckerman has been very kind to me,he has always answered all my e-mails and all my foot questions ,thank you to you also for taking the time to help us.....Laurie R

Dr. Kent Biehler, DPM on 7/04/00 at 20:00 (022862)

Thank you Dr. Zuckerman for your introduction. I am more than willing to help people in search of answers to any questions related to the foot. If someone would rather ask me directly, please feel free to E-mail me at kbiehler@pol.net .

Pauline on 7/05/00 at 09:01 (022876)

Welcome to the site Dr.Biehler. I hope Dr. Z has only told you the
good things about us. Your insight will be greatly appreciated.

Laurie R on 7/05/00 at 12:19 (022879)

Hello Dr.Biehler,
A big welcome to you .I am very happy to say that Dr.Zuckerman has been very kind to me,he has always answered all my e-mails and all my foot questions ,thank you to you also for taking the time to help us.....Laurie R