Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hand-holding......to Shari

Posted by JudyS on 7/08/00 at 23:31 (023055)

Hey Shari - I'm open on Wednesday - give me a holler if you want a little hand (or should I say foot...)-holding !

Re: hand-holding......to Shari

Sharie on 7/08/00 at 23:34 (023057)

Judy, what a doll you are, thank you so much... I extend my hand errr right foot (hehe) for you to hold cuz I feel we all need a little support...thank you for being here!

thank you so very much!

Sharie

JudyS on 7/08/00 at 23:43 (023059)

No I mean literally! I'm in San Diego, I'm a Mom, a wife, a friend, a sister...in short, a nurturer! I'm a runner, ball-player, worker, PF sufferer...so I can empathize better than anyone!
I'm at (email removed)
No matter what, keep us posted - and I'm still curious as to who your surgeon is.....

Re: dateless in SD..........

JudyS on 7/08/00 at 23:49 (023060)

so........I should've asked, just why are we on our computers at 10:00 on a Saturday night?........

KAREN S on 7/09/00 at 15:22 (023082)

HEY SHARI: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU AS WELL. I JUST WENT THROUGH SURGERY ON JUNE 29th. I WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT AS WELL, WHICH TO ME IS PERFECTLY NORMAL, BUT IF IT WORKS YOU'LL BE ALL THE BETTER FOR IT. JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND HANG IN THERE.

KAREN

Sharie on 7/09/00 at 16:16 (023083)

Karen,

Thank you SO much for your encouragement.. I am honestly feeling much better because of people like you. :)

Sharie

Sharie on 7/08/00 at 23:34 (023057)

Judy, what a doll you are, thank you so much... I extend my hand errr right foot (hehe) for you to hold cuz I feel we all need a little support...thank you for being here!

thank you so very much!

Sharie

JudyS on 7/08/00 at 23:43 (023059)

No I mean literally! I'm in San Diego, I'm a Mom, a wife, a friend, a sister...in short, a nurturer! I'm a runner, ball-player, worker, PF sufferer...so I can empathize better than anyone!
I'm at (email removed)
No matter what, keep us posted - and I'm still curious as to who your surgeon is.....

Re: dateless in SD..........

JudyS on 7/08/00 at 23:49 (023060)

so........I should've asked, just why are we on our computers at 10:00 on a Saturday night?........

KAREN S on 7/09/00 at 15:22 (023082)

HEY SHARI: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU AS WELL. I JUST WENT THROUGH SURGERY ON JUNE 29th. I WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT AS WELL, WHICH TO ME IS PERFECTLY NORMAL, BUT IF IT WORKS YOU'LL BE ALL THE BETTER FOR IT. JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND HANG IN THERE.

KAREN

Sharie on 7/09/00 at 16:16 (023083)

Karen,

Thank you SO much for your encouragement.. I am honestly feeling much better because of people like you. :)

Sharie