Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I found a cure!

Posted by Bart A. on 7/11/00 at 00:51 (023129)

Alsner's Orthotics bought from the 'Good Feet Store' in Encinitas, CA saved my foot and tennis game!
I'd had SEVERE heel pain for almost a year, with x-ray proof that it was a spur, but played tennis on it, dreaded walking, hobbled out of bed each morning and got an ulcer form all the Ibuprofen, etc. I was taking for the pain. I was about to discuss surgery with my DR. when I saw the info-mercial on late-night TV. At the end of my rope and patience I went in just for a look.
The best $200 I ever spent! No DR. ever gave me such relief.
I was walking and playing tennis with reduced pain within two weeks and within a few months had found it so much improved that when people asked me about it I had actually forgotten which foot it was that had been bothering me!
Probably doesn't work as well for everyone, but I am so thankful to have found relief!
I assure you that I do not work for them, or own stock in the company (wish I did!).
You can e-mail me at: gba-opus@home.com if you want to ask questions. I've been there; I know what you're going through! It isn't fun.

Re: I found a cure!

rekha.s on 7/11/00 at 10:58 (023140)

Alzner orthotics...are these the ones that are advertised on tv for 1/2 hour? I remember seeing the ad, and called..but then I got prescription orthotics...

JudyS on 7/11/00 at 17:39 (023152)

I was sold that same orthotic by my chiropractor not far from the Good Feet Store. It hurt. Then it hurt more. Then it hurt more and more and more...........when the Chiropractor told me to just 'push through' the pain, I never used those orthotics again and stopped seeing him. ALL of us with chronic PF know better than to push through the pain and he should have also.

ChuckC on 7/11/00 at 21:13 (023170)

I bought a pair of alsner's orthotics also. They did not help me at all. In fact it made my PF worse.

rekha.s on 7/11/00 at 10:58 (023140)

Alzner orthotics...are these the ones that are advertised on tv for 1/2 hour? I remember seeing the ad, and called..but then I got prescription orthotics...

JudyS on 7/11/00 at 17:39 (023152)

I was sold that same orthotic by my chiropractor not far from the Good Feet Store. It hurt. Then it hurt more. Then it hurt more and more and more...........when the Chiropractor told me to just 'push through' the pain, I never used those orthotics again and stopped seeing him. ALL of us with chronic PF know better than to push through the pain and he should have also.

ChuckC on 7/11/00 at 21:13 (023170)

I bought a pair of alsner's orthotics also. They did not help me at all. In fact it made my PF worse.