Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Click here and make this banner go away

Posted by Bob G. on 7/15/00 at 01:41 (023361)

I'm sorry, but I've had a long day and I cannot tollerate that annoying 'make this banner go away'. Therefore, I am not reading posts but signing off. Good nite.

Re: Click here and make this banner go away

Nancy S. on 7/15/00 at 11:45 (023382)

I don't blame you, Bob. Are these advertisers or what? How do they think we're going to buy anything if we're dead from annoyance? Plus it really hurts my eyes. If these things remain here, the board will grow into an eye-injury forum. (hint hint, Scott) --Nancy

Beverly on 7/15/00 at 17:21 (023385)

The flashing lights are very annoying. I refuse to click them away, because I know they will send me more spam. Whenever they appear, it definitely makes me want to sign off fast.

Beverly

Nancy S. on 7/15/00 at 11:45 (023382)

I don't blame you, Bob. Are these advertisers or what? How do they think we're going to buy anything if we're dead from annoyance? Plus it really hurts my eyes. If these things remain here, the board will grow into an eye-injury forum. (hint hint, Scott) --Nancy

Beverly on 7/15/00 at 17:21 (023385)

The flashing lights are very annoying. I refuse to click them away, because I know they will send me more spam. Whenever they appear, it definitely makes me want to sign off fast.

Beverly