Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I feel almost 100%

Posted by PattyS on 7/18/00 at 01:19 (023496)

Just wanted to post an encouraging word. I have not been around for a while, at least not on the daily basis that I used to be. Last week we went on a trip in Northern CA and Oregon. My foot really got a work out! The worst being at Crater Lake in Oregon, where we had to walk down to a boat dock (700 foot drop), and then back up to the parking lot. My foot gave me no problems, but I thought I was going to die from exertion. My 8 year old made it up in 20 min. It took me 40+, but I made it and my foot felt fine. Next stop was Lassen Volcanic park where we went on a 1.5 mile (each way) hike to an area with geysers, and mudpots. Not as steep a climb as Crater Lake and no problems with my feet. So, my message is that there is hope. I suffered with PF from Nov.1999 until April 2000, I know it is much shorter than most that post here. I occasionally have pain in my ankle, but that has almost gone away now. Patty

Re: I feel almost 100%

Pauline on 7/18/00 at 07:42 (023503)

Patty,
Did you have the ESWT or surgery as part of your recovery? How long
did you have PF?

Re: I feel almost 100%

Pauline on 7/18/00 at 07:42 (023503)

Patty,
Did you have the ESWT or surgery as part of your recovery? How long
did you have PF?