Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Have you every spoken to a Board Certified Pedorthist about custom orthotics for foot pain?

Posted by Richard C.Ped on 7/18/00 at 12:01 (023519)

1) yes

2) no

3) I do not know what that is

4) No. I will e-mail you with my question

Please select your response to the above survey question:
Results
.option 1 = 3 votes . . . voters: sdn-ar-002txcchrp267.dialsprint.net, radian.com, uu.net,
.option 2 = 5 votes . . . voters: uu.net, aol.com, mindspring.com, webtv.net, proxywest.northgrum.com,
.option 3 = 3 votes . . . voters: advuser.advanta.com, pm2-ppp126.ont.net, msstate.edu,
.option 4 = 0 votes . . . voters:

Re: Richard Graham

Scott R on 7/18/00 at 20:53 (023539)

Richard was kind enough to email me requesting to be allowed to post here, eventhough some of his posts may be construed as 'advertising'.

Here is the reply I sent:

You may post at will, and infrequent references to your website are OK.

Please say 'pedorthics' once in each thread you write in so that I and others can find the information you provide in future searches of the message board.

You will not be able to acquire much (if any) business from posts. Please minimize direct 'advertising'. You can type at the end of each message your name and credentials, where you practice (city, state) and your contact information (phone and/or email).

In other words, I'd be glad to have your expertise posted to the board because it adds good content to the site, but don't abuse the board.

Re: Richard Graham

Scott R on 7/18/00 at 20:53 (023539)

Richard was kind enough to email me requesting to be allowed to post here, eventhough some of his posts may be construed as 'advertising'.

Here is the reply I sent:

You may post at will, and infrequent references to your website are OK.

Please say 'pedorthics' once in each thread you write in so that I and others can find the information you provide in future searches of the message board.

You will not be able to acquire much (if any) business from posts. Please minimize direct 'advertising'. You can type at the end of each message your name and credentials, where you practice (city, state) and your contact information (phone and/or email).

In other words, I'd be glad to have your expertise posted to the board because it adds good content to the site, but don't abuse the board.