Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Vicki, Did you ever try those Removeable Arch Pads??

Posted by Kim B. on 7/19/00 at 17:31 (023573)

Hi, I was doing some research on the Removable arch pads at Removeable Arch Pad.com and I found an old post you made a long time ago wondering about them. Did you ever order them? (Anyone else?) If so, what did you think?

Regards, Kim B.

Re: Vicki, Did you ever try those Removeable Arch Pads??

Pauline on 7/19/00 at 21:09 (023587)

Yes, I think I have tried everything anyone offered. I personally did not like them because they were bulky. They hurt my arch more
than they took away any pain. I put them into the drawer like the
other million things I have tried.

Kim B. on 7/19/00 at 22:20 (023590)

Hi Pauline, Thanks for the feedback. I hate to be a stickler for details... but were they specifically the Removable Arch Pads ordered from the http://www.archpads.com site?

Also, take a look at my other post, just above this thread. Have you tried any of the other products I mentioned there? Thanks again.

You know, a bunch of us are getting together to commission a HUGE sculpter of useless orthotics and shoe inserts. (Kind of like the huge pump shoe sculpture at Navy pier in Chicago, Il.) I'll bet we can count on you to clean out that drawer for a contribution to the effort. HeeHeehaha :-)

Regards, Kim B.

Pauline on 7/19/00 at 21:09 (023587)

Yes, I think I have tried everything anyone offered. I personally did not like them because they were bulky. They hurt my arch more
than they took away any pain. I put them into the drawer like the
other million things I have tried.

Kim B. on 7/19/00 at 22:20 (023590)

Hi Pauline, Thanks for the feedback. I hate to be a stickler for details... but were they specifically the Removable Arch Pads ordered from the http://www.archpads.com site?

Also, take a look at my other post, just above this thread. Have you tried any of the other products I mentioned there? Thanks again.

You know, a bunch of us are getting together to commission a HUGE sculpter of useless orthotics and shoe inserts. (Kind of like the huge pump shoe sculpture at Navy pier in Chicago, Il.) I'll bet we can count on you to clean out that drawer for a contribution to the effort. HeeHeehaha :-)

Regards, Kim B.