Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ossatron approved by panel

Posted by johnw on 7/20/00 at 12:49 (023616)

Ossatron recommended for approval by panel

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: ossatron approved by panel

john h on 7/20/00 at 17:50 (023645)

john w: how long before the full recommendation by the FDA? Then how long before Healthtronics sells some units and they are available for use?

johnw on 7/21/00 at 12:18 (023699)

Within thirty days the final approval should be given and the first units shipped. The existing study locations can begin treating immediately after approval - Atlanta, chattanooga, B'ham, ft Laud.,St Louis, Houston, Rochester

Martha B. on 7/21/00 at 15:49 (023709)

John W. Sure would be nice of you to get us a list of the contact person at the locations in the above message. I have several friends who are interested in the ossatron after seeing my great results. Are you sitting home now counting your money??? Just kidding!!

brj on 7/21/00 at 16:29 (023712)

where do you find a doctor in NYC who is involved in this procedure?

Re: john w

john h on 7/22/00 at 08:43 (023733)

john w: how can we get the contact numbers of the facilities that have the units in place?

john h on 7/20/00 at 17:50 (023645)

john w: how long before the full recommendation by the FDA? Then how long before Healthtronics sells some units and they are available for use?

johnw on 7/21/00 at 12:18 (023699)

Within thirty days the final approval should be given and the first units shipped. The existing study locations can begin treating immediately after approval - Atlanta, chattanooga, B'ham, ft Laud.,St Louis, Houston, Rochester

Martha B. on 7/21/00 at 15:49 (023709)

John W. Sure would be nice of you to get us a list of the contact person at the locations in the above message. I have several friends who are interested in the ossatron after seeing my great results. Are you sitting home now counting your money??? Just kidding!!

brj on 7/21/00 at 16:29 (023712)

where do you find a doctor in NYC who is involved in this procedure?

Re: john w

john h on 7/22/00 at 08:43 (023733)

john w: how can we get the contact numbers of the facilities that have the units in place?