Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for Shari...........

Posted by JudyS on 7/20/00 at 16:28 (023634)

Hi Shari - just wanted to check in and see how you are this week.....hope you have a minute to catch us up.

Re: for Shari...........

Sharie H. on 7/20/00 at 20:00 (023657)

Hi Judy, well I am a week and a half post op (EPF) and I feel wonderful. No pain medication needed for the most part. I have had ONE bad day where I just plain woke up grumpy, and my foot seemed to hurt all day. The newness of using a wheelchair has worn off, and now my husband does wheelies with me IN it as we fly off down the hallway!! I scream, he laughs ...(smart arse!). I am working on a story about the post op experience... but for now this will have to do. I really appreciate the inquiries, and Judy thank you so much for asking. I hope all are doing well. FIVE more weeks no weight baring... I expect to be playing wheelchair basketball by then!!! For now, you all take care, so glad you are here... HUGS from Sharie in San Diego, California!

JudyS on 7/20/00 at 20:10 (023659)

Shari - I'm in San Diego also and I'm very curious as to who did your surgery.......are you able to tell us?

Re: for Sharie.... Name of podiatrist for Judy S

Sharie on 7/21/00 at 10:30 (023693)

Hi Judy, sorry you had asked me earlier and I forgot to tell you... My podiatrist is Dr. Walter Jolley. Don't ya love it? He is kind, and a good listener. I sat in his office once crying my eyes out because I was so frustrated with the PF pain and he was so understanding. Who is your Pod?

Take care : )

Sharie

JudyS on 7/21/00 at 11:15 (023697)

I'm assuming that Dr. Jolley is private practice? My Pod is a very seriously cute guy with a local HMO......let's just call him Dr. Jones! So how are you this week anyway?

Sharie H. on 7/20/00 at 20:00 (023657)

Hi Judy, well I am a week and a half post op (EPF) and I feel wonderful. No pain medication needed for the most part. I have had ONE bad day where I just plain woke up grumpy, and my foot seemed to hurt all day. The newness of using a wheelchair has worn off, and now my husband does wheelies with me IN it as we fly off down the hallway!! I scream, he laughs ...(smart arse!). I am working on a story about the post op experience... but for now this will have to do. I really appreciate the inquiries, and Judy thank you so much for asking. I hope all are doing well. FIVE more weeks no weight baring... I expect to be playing wheelchair basketball by then!!! For now, you all take care, so glad you are here... HUGS from Sharie in San Diego, California!

JudyS on 7/20/00 at 20:10 (023659)

Shari - I'm in San Diego also and I'm very curious as to who did your surgery.......are you able to tell us?

Sharie on 7/21/00 at 10:30 (023693)

Hi Judy, sorry you had asked me earlier and I forgot to tell you... My podiatrist is Dr. Walter Jolley. Don't ya love it? He is kind, and a good listener. I sat in his office once crying my eyes out because I was so frustrated with the PF pain and he was so understanding. Who is your Pod?

Take care : )

Sharie

JudyS on 7/21/00 at 11:15 (023697)

I'm assuming that Dr. Jolley is private practice? My Pod is a very seriously cute guy with a local HMO......let's just call him Dr. Jones! So how are you this week anyway?