Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Have question for Gina C

Posted by Kathy on 7/22/00 at 11:33 (023736)

Gina,
I live near Lansing Mi and have suffered with pf for over 2 years, when I heard you mention Grand Rapids I was very excited, Do you think the pod. you saw will be doing ossatron treatments when it is fully approved? If so could you please send his name, address and phone number. I have 2 sons going to Grand Valley University which is about half hour outside Grand Rapids.
Thanks,
Kathy
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Have question for Gina C

JudyS on 7/22/00 at 16:37 (023740)

I wouldn't mind knowing if that GR Pod has ESWT also -I grew up in GR and wouldn't balk at a nice long visit 'home' for that treatment.......
Grand Valley is SUCH a beautiful school - good for your kids!

GinaC on 7/22/00 at 20:34 (023747)

Although the pod I mentioned was aware of use of ossatron for non-union fractures, he was not familiar with its use for treatment of PF. He made no mention to me of providing treatment with the Ossatron; should this change I will post his contact info.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: OssaTron

john h on 7/24/00 at 14:33 (023845)

an interesting question is will the ossatron approval by the fda be for use by both poditrist and orthopdedic surgeons or just orthopedic surgeons? seems in canada only orthopedic surgeons are using it??????????

JudyS on 7/22/00 at 16:37 (023740)

I wouldn't mind knowing if that GR Pod has ESWT also -I grew up in GR and wouldn't balk at a nice long visit 'home' for that treatment.......
Grand Valley is SUCH a beautiful school - good for your kids!

GinaC on 7/22/00 at 20:34 (023747)

Although the pod I mentioned was aware of use of ossatron for non-union fractures, he was not familiar with its use for treatment of PF. He made no mention to me of providing treatment with the Ossatron; should this change I will post his contact info.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: OssaTron

john h on 7/24/00 at 14:33 (023845)

an interesting question is will the ossatron approval by the fda be for use by both poditrist and orthopdedic surgeons or just orthopedic surgeons? seems in canada only orthopedic surgeons are using it??????????