Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT treatment locations

Posted by Scott R on 7/24/00 at 07:25 (023790)

I have seen several questions about where and when ESWT (mainly OssaTron) treatments will be. If you go to the ESWT page (see link at top of message board) you will see a 'database of treatment locations'. There are some Orbasone locations (about 5) that have not made their entry into the database, but I'm pretty sure someone from HealthTronics will post all OssaTron locations when it becomes legally available and legal to advertise. I'm also sure someone will make a post here to let us know when those entries have been made
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: ESWT treatment locations

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/24/00 at 20:43 (023863)

At one time John W told me that there were going to be ossatrons placed in the Health South Systems. You may want to call now the Health South Surgical Centers in your area to find this out. Look in the phone book under Surgical Centers in the yellow pages and called them. I also believe there is a link to health south in the healthronics web site.

john h on 7/25/00 at 09:29 (023881)

since Dr Andrews was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of Healthtronics it would not be supprising to see treatment centers for the ossatron in Healthsouth. Dr Andrews, i think, is CEO or a highly placed official in Healthsouth.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/24/00 at 20:43 (023863)

At one time John W told me that there were going to be ossatrons placed in the Health South Systems. You may want to call now the Health South Surgical Centers in your area to find this out. Look in the phone book under Surgical Centers in the yellow pages and called them. I also believe there is a link to health south in the healthronics web site.

john h on 7/25/00 at 09:29 (023881)

since Dr Andrews was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of Healthtronics it would not be supprising to see treatment centers for the ossatron in Healthsouth. Dr Andrews, i think, is CEO or a highly placed official in Healthsouth.