Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Sharie about my surgery

Posted by caryne on 7/25/00 at 07:43 (023875)

I had p/f for 18 months...tried shots, cam-walker, orthodics, physical therapy, etc. suffered a heel stress fracture last Aug that put me in the cam-walker. Finally had a fascia release and nerve entrapment surgery in March and I don't regret at all. He put me in a hard cast for two weeks and then I used the crutches as needed and I'm doing so much better now..can actually go on walks again. That's what my Dr. did and it really wasn't too much of a problem getting around with one crutch for about a month.He said after he took off the hard cast that I could do weight bearing as much as i can without the pain bothering me.

Re: Re:Sharie about my surgery

Sharie on 7/25/00 at 14:57 (023913)

Oh my goodness you have had a lot going on with your foot. Good luck to you... Thank you for filling us in, and know that you have wonderful support from the nice people here! (I have found it so helpful to read this message board).

Sharie

Re: Re:Sharie about my surgery

Sharie on 7/25/00 at 14:57 (023913)

Oh my goodness you have had a lot going on with your foot. Good luck to you... Thank you for filling us in, and know that you have wonderful support from the nice people here! (I have found it so helpful to read this message board).

Sharie