Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can anyone give me FDA Trial Updates for Dornier EPOS Ultra, Orthospec, Orbasone, Minilith, or Orthowave

Posted by Robert on 7/25/00 at 11:39 (023892)

Any updates on the status and locations of the trials would be appreciated

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Can anyone give me FDA Trial Updates for Dornier EPOS Ultra, Orthospec, Orbasone, Minilith, or Orthowave

john h on 7/25/00 at 11:44 (023894)

see my post today on the PF board.

Re: To John H----- Can anyone give me FDA Trial Updates for Dornier EPOS Ultra, Orthospec, Orbasone, Minilith, or Orthowave

Pauline on 7/25/00 at 13:45 (023904)

John,
Does Dornier and the others have to go for their own individual
FDA Approval or can they too be used once Ossatron receives final
approval.

Re: To John H----- Can anyone give me FDA Trial Updates for Dornier EPOS Ultra, Orthospec, Orbasone, Minilith, or Orthowave

john h on 7/25/00 at 14:32 (023909)

i would think that most machines would have to go through the FDA to get approval but i am no expert in this. i will be getting treatment soon with one of the ESWT machines on both feet.

Re: Can anyone give me FDA Trial Updates for Dornier EPOS Ultra, Orthospec, Orbasone, Minilith, or Orthowave

john h on 7/25/00 at 11:44 (023894)

see my post today on the PF board.

Pauline on 7/25/00 at 13:45 (023904)

John,
Does Dornier and the others have to go for their own individual
FDA Approval or can they too be used once Ossatron receives final
approval.

john h on 7/25/00 at 14:32 (023909)

i would think that most machines would have to go through the FDA to get approval but i am no expert in this. i will be getting treatment soon with one of the ESWT machines on both feet.