Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Post Surgery Update x 2 weeks (thank you for asking Judy)

Posted by Sharie H. in San Diego on 7/27/00 at 16:41 (024113)

Hi friends,

Well, two weeks post surgery, and things are wonnnnderful! Okay I admit to having a couple of days where the foot ached, but my disposition was aching also, so I can't tell if it was just the foot. The doc has me soaking my foot once a day, putting it down on the floor a little bit at a time and getting the feel of using it again, and says I will be in the wheelchair for a couple of weeks more. At this point I can't conceive of putting full weight on that foot again. But I know thats just my feelings at this stage of the game. The PF pain is GONE GONE GONE! Very very little discomfort over all (unless I lose my balance and land on that foot which I have done) OUCH!

Thank you for asking, and I appreciate you all so much!

Hugs
Sharie

Re: Post Surgery Update x 2 weeks (thank you for asking Judy)

Suzi D on 7/27/00 at 21:16 (024126)

Shari,
I've been following your progress with the surgery and have enjoyed your comments about your experiences. I hope you're up and out of the chair soon, and will be pain free forever. Keep doing what your doctor says, and no jumping jacks yet.

PFly yours,
Suzi

Sharie H. in San Diego on 7/28/00 at 18:14 (024192)

Suzi, THANK YOU so much for your note today!! Bless your heart, you are so thoughtful.

Sharie

Suzi D on 7/27/00 at 21:16 (024126)

Shari,
I've been following your progress with the surgery and have enjoyed your comments about your experiences. I hope you're up and out of the chair soon, and will be pain free forever. Keep doing what your doctor says, and no jumping jacks yet.

PFly yours,
Suzi

Sharie H. in San Diego on 7/28/00 at 18:14 (024192)

Suzi, THANK YOU so much for your note today!! Bless your heart, you are so thoughtful.

Sharie