Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orbasone here i come

Posted by john h on 7/28/00 at 10:57 (024162)

i have made reservations with Dr Zuckerman to treat both feet with the Orbasone on successive days (24th and 25th August). any of you live around Philadelphia/Baltimore i am headed your way.

Re: Orbasone here i come

Nancy S. on 7/28/00 at 12:33 (024168)

All right, John! Good for you, can't wait to hear what happens! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. From Dr. Z's recent posts, I believe he might allow you a martini or three during treatment. Just don't give him any until after it's all over. --Nancy

Martha B. on 7/28/00 at 15:09 (024179)

Good for you! Hope and pray you have great results. It certainly won't hurt anything. Watch those Yankees now!!! Only kidding!

Laurie R on 7/28/00 at 16:08 (024182)

Hi John,
Good for you,I think it is so cool you decided to go see Dr Z . Not only do I think he is a good doctor but I also think hw is a wonderful person,To bad he is not near me. Good luck John.Laurie R

john h on 7/28/00 at 18:32 (024193)

hope dr z has some 'babes' as his assistant or secretary. get my mind off the pain.

Kim B. on 7/28/00 at 22:16 (024208)

All Right John! Good luck, and let us know all the gorey details when you get back.

Btw, just think, if this works out, it won't be long till you will actually be able to get out in the world and show the single ladies one that there is one more eligible bachelor ready to have some fun!

Regards, Kim B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/28/00 at 22:39 (024210)

I have decided to invent my own machine. Everyone on this board could have a share if you prove you have pf. Now what are we going to call this machine???? Any ideas on a name. I guess in the near future
I will be buying a new machine could the board give me a reference if I want the ossatron. I am told the Dornier Epos may be ready for market in October 2000.

Nancy S. on 7/30/00 at 14:47 (024294)

John, you DISTINGUISHED looking dude, I do hope your ESWT opportunity comes through.

Nancy S. on 7/28/00 at 12:33 (024168)

All right, John! Good for you, can't wait to hear what happens! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. From Dr. Z's recent posts, I believe he might allow you a martini or three during treatment. Just don't give him any until after it's all over. --Nancy

Martha B. on 7/28/00 at 15:09 (024179)

Good for you! Hope and pray you have great results. It certainly won't hurt anything. Watch those Yankees now!!! Only kidding!

Laurie R on 7/28/00 at 16:08 (024182)

Hi John,
Good for you,I think it is so cool you decided to go see Dr Z . Not only do I think he is a good doctor but I also think hw is a wonderful person,To bad he is not near me. Good luck John.Laurie R

john h on 7/28/00 at 18:32 (024193)

hope dr z has some 'babes' as his assistant or secretary. get my mind off the pain.

Kim B. on 7/28/00 at 22:16 (024208)

All Right John! Good luck, and let us know all the gorey details when you get back.

Btw, just think, if this works out, it won't be long till you will actually be able to get out in the world and show the single ladies one that there is one more eligible bachelor ready to have some fun!

Regards, Kim B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/28/00 at 22:39 (024210)

I have decided to invent my own machine. Everyone on this board could have a share if you prove you have pf. Now what are we going to call this machine???? Any ideas on a name. I guess in the near future
I will be buying a new machine could the board give me a reference if I want the ossatron. I am told the Dornier Epos may be ready for market in October 2000.

Nancy S. on 7/30/00 at 14:47 (024294)

John, you DISTINGUISHED looking dude, I do hope your ESWT opportunity comes through.