Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

where is Becky???

Posted by suzi on 7/28/00 at 19:22 (024202)

Has anyone heard from Becky one of the original ossatron pioneers?? How about Roz???

Re: where is Becky???

Robin B. on 7/29/00 at 17:21 (024248)

Suzi, most of the people who post here now probably don't remember Becky. I do -- we corresponded for awhile. Then, she did do a 'farewell' on the board. I think she may have been able to return to China. Last I heard, she got the second Ossatron treatment and it seemed to do the trick for her. She was a real sweetheart. Roz I don't know about. I found this board in Nov. '98, and I don't think she posted too much then.

Re: where is Becky???

Robin B. on 7/29/00 at 17:21 (024248)

Suzi, most of the people who post here now probably don't remember Becky. I do -- we corresponded for awhile. Then, she did do a 'farewell' on the board. I think she may have been able to return to China. Last I heard, she got the second Ossatron treatment and it seemed to do the trick for her. She was a real sweetheart. Roz I don't know about. I found this board in Nov. '98, and I don't think she posted too much then.