Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hugs, etc.

Posted by JudyS on 8/01/00 at 21:46 (024398)

Ha! Just want to let all you girls know that I got an ACTUAL hug from Bob and, in my book, he rates WAY UP there in the hug department! My Sisters, you KNOW what I'm sayin'!
I just got home from first, coaching the 2-day Padre's Kids Camp and second, from Ryan's memorial service. As my hubby said, what a day. There had to have been at least 500 teenagers and their parents at the local church. I've had such a strange time with my PF this week - right when you think it couldn't get stranger! You may remember that my PF and heel pain had begun to abate significantly. Well I knew that to be on my feet in cleats for 7 hours straight was an invitation to huge pain but I went for it because I really love doing this camp. The first day - major pain and not a surprise. The second day.....pain, yes, tolerable, yes. Nothing like the first day! I don't get it. wonder what it would be like if I decide to stay on my feet all day tomorrow!
PAT! Good luck - you've got the POWER of friendship and good thoughts from us tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about your experience!
Bob, I don't know how to post that photo - I only know how to email it. Can you advise me?

Re: Photo

Bob G. on 8/01/00 at 23:19 (024409)

Judy, you can e-mail it to anyone that requests it, such as I can forward it the same. But we cannot post it. Unless you want to put it on a website, hehehe (not likely). So just forward it to anyone that requests it.

On the other hand, I can post my picture (heheh!) because it is on my website and I can give it a URL. Since I enjoy seeing my picture anywhere and everywhere possible, here it is:

http://www.reversepro.com/macho.jpg

yes, I am a bird! :) BG

Nancy S. on 8/02/00 at 06:10 (024430)

That's just how I envisioned you, Bob.
And no words to make out, too.
Actually, I remember your picture from when you posted your website months ago. You look like GW's brother, but I'm happy to report you don't act like him. (Uh oh, now I just MIGHT get kicked off the board.)

Bob G. on 8/01/00 at 23:19 (024409)

Judy, you can e-mail it to anyone that requests it, such as I can forward it the same. But we cannot post it. Unless you want to put it on a website, hehehe (not likely). So just forward it to anyone that requests it.

On the other hand, I can post my picture (heheh!) because it is on my website and I can give it a URL. Since I enjoy seeing my picture anywhere and everywhere possible, here it is:

http://www.reversepro.com/macho.jpg

yes, I am a bird! :) BG

Nancy S. on 8/02/00 at 06:10 (024430)

That's just how I envisioned you, Bob.
And no words to make out, too.
Actually, I remember your picture from when you posted your website months ago. You look like GW's brother, but I'm happy to report you don't act like him. (Uh oh, now I just MIGHT get kicked off the board.)