Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

N & J, by Popular demand.............

Posted by JudyS on 8/02/00 at 17:35 (024467)

O my goodness the pressure! OK Fine, here it is:

http://www.reversepro.com/Judy&Nancy.jpg
Thanks to BobG for the space....

Re: N & J

Steve P on 8/02/00 at 18:35 (024472)

Very nice! Thanks to both of you & Bob for posting this. You look a wee bit Irish to me, Nancy. (Just a hunch).

Re: N & J, by Popular demand.............

Terry on 8/02/00 at 18:41 (024473)

You two look like you had a really nice visit! Cute picture. Terry

JudyS on 8/02/00 at 21:21 (024481)

So, how is it that every one knows right off which of us is which? BTW, Steve me darlin', I'm as Irish as a shamrock! However, did you notice who the wine glass is parked next to?

Beverly on 8/02/00 at 22:02 (024485)

Great picture. Who is who? Is that Judy on the left?
You look very young for the mother of a teenager.

Thanks for showing us the photo,
Beverly

Nancy S. on 8/02/00 at 22:10 (024486)

I do have but a wee bit of Irish in me. But you're close -- much more Scottish, with some Norwegian and English thrown in.
The reason the wine glass is next to me is that no doubt Judy's glass was in the kitchen being refilled by my husband. She made him do that all night long.
Yes, Terry, we did have a wonderful time, and it wasn't just the wine!
--Nancy

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 15:23 (024522)

Ah Beverly, bless your heart! In fact, I'm also the mother of a 30-year-old! Our vacation to Maine was to celebrate my big 5-0 and yes, I play baseball anyway! Won't be long and I'll be joining the Senior games.
Although I'd never really drawn a mental image of anyone on the Board, when I knew I was going to visit Nancy I speculated about what she looked like and my speculation turned out to be right on the money.

Steve P on 8/02/00 at 18:35 (024472)

Very nice! Thanks to both of you & Bob for posting this. You look a wee bit Irish to me, Nancy. (Just a hunch).

Terry on 8/02/00 at 18:41 (024473)

You two look like you had a really nice visit! Cute picture. Terry

JudyS on 8/02/00 at 21:21 (024481)

So, how is it that every one knows right off which of us is which? BTW, Steve me darlin', I'm as Irish as a shamrock! However, did you notice who the wine glass is parked next to?

Beverly on 8/02/00 at 22:02 (024485)

Great picture. Who is who? Is that Judy on the left?
You look very young for the mother of a teenager.

Thanks for showing us the photo,
Beverly

Nancy S. on 8/02/00 at 22:10 (024486)

I do have but a wee bit of Irish in me. But you're close -- much more Scottish, with some Norwegian and English thrown in.
The reason the wine glass is next to me is that no doubt Judy's glass was in the kitchen being refilled by my husband. She made him do that all night long.
Yes, Terry, we did have a wonderful time, and it wasn't just the wine!
--Nancy

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 15:23 (024522)

Ah Beverly, bless your heart! In fact, I'm also the mother of a 30-year-old! Our vacation to Maine was to celebrate my big 5-0 and yes, I play baseball anyway! Won't be long and I'll be joining the Senior games.
Although I'd never really drawn a mental image of anyone on the Board, when I knew I was going to visit Nancy I speculated about what she looked like and my speculation turned out to be right on the money.