Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: N & J

Posted by JudyS on 8/03/00 at 10:03 (024518)

I did not! Phil was just being a good host, that's all.

Suzi D on 8/03/00 at 12:47 (024519)

Ah, isn't that nice? And you cut off your feet. how appropriate. 8)
do you live near each other? it looks as if you've been friends for a long time...

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 14:07 (024520)

Hi Suzi, Ya, can you believe the cut-off feet? That was the best part of the picture, and I had on some great cat sox thanks to Judy.
We live about as far apart as you can in the continental U.S. --I'm in Maine and Judy's in southern California! Judy joined the board and mentioned their planned vacation to Maine -- which happened to be about 20 minutes from us AND right next door to a house my husband and I used to rent! The rest is now history. We met for the first time the day of the photo, but it felt like old home week to me.
--Nancy

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 15:08 (024521)

yes yes yes, thanks to me Bob shortened the photo - go ahead Bob, put it back so we can get a gander at two fine Birk styles and the infamous CAT SOX!
Even though we'd never met before, I now proudly consider Nancy my PF soul sister! Not to mention the fact that her eclectic antique tastes match my own!
BTW - Wendy, are you sure you're the Mom of those two fine boys? When I looked at that first photo I assumed you were a sister!

Suzi D on 8/03/00 at 12:47 (024519)

Ah, isn't that nice? And you cut off your feet. how appropriate. 8)
do you live near each other? it looks as if you've been friends for a long time...

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 14:07 (024520)

Hi Suzi, Ya, can you believe the cut-off feet? That was the best part of the picture, and I had on some great cat sox thanks to Judy.
We live about as far apart as you can in the continental U.S. --I'm in Maine and Judy's in southern California! Judy joined the board and mentioned their planned vacation to Maine -- which happened to be about 20 minutes from us AND right next door to a house my husband and I used to rent! The rest is now history. We met for the first time the day of the photo, but it felt like old home week to me.
--Nancy

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 15:08 (024521)

yes yes yes, thanks to me Bob shortened the photo - go ahead Bob, put it back so we can get a gander at two fine Birk styles and the infamous CAT SOX!
Even though we'd never met before, I now proudly consider Nancy my PF soul sister! Not to mention the fact that her eclectic antique tastes match my own!
BTW - Wendy, are you sure you're the Mom of those two fine boys? When I looked at that first photo I assumed you were a sister!