Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Isn't that funny...

Posted by Kim B. on 8/03/00 at 21:36 (024523)

... in my mind's eye, I pictured Nancy with very Dark brown hair and Judy as blond. Don't ask me why. I probably have some totally baseless image of what many of you look like. I was wondering, do ya'll picture me as looking like Michelle Phifer? :-) LOL!

Where is a pic of Wendyn with her two boys?? I missed it. Have we gotten a picture of Bob G. yet?

Scott, you could have a poster's pic and bio 'gallery' or section where you have a pic/and or a small bio of us. Just a though. I'm not swearing I'd send in my pic anyway.

BIO:
Kim B.,
39 forever,
Married,
Mother of 1 (fabulous) hyper man-child.
PF since Feb. 1999.
Favorite Music: Phil Collins, Whynonna Judd, and James Taylor. Favorite Saying: 'If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.'
Biggest Fear: Husband will go out for a loaf of bread and keep going because of my PF depression and moodswings.
Strengths: Good at giving Scott ideas on how to run his website.
Weaknesses: Typo prone.

:-) Regards, Kim B.

Beverly on 8/03/00 at 22:23 (024524)

I'm still confused. I thought it was Judy on the left with the blonde hair and Nancy on the right with the dark hair. If that is wrong, then my mind had Nancy's dark hair so firmly planted in my head, that I didn't even 'get it' with the picture.

Hum... a picture gallery. That's a thought. I'm still new to cyberspace, and slightly paranoid over my photo flying through the air for all to see. I'll say you girls are brave... cutting edge... going where no one has gone before you on the Board...

Kim, your bio is clever. That I could supply.

Bev's Bio:

Age: Just turned 40. PF gained during mid-life crisis when I took my nonathletic self to the gym to get 'buff.'
Weight: A Southern Belle never reveals this. But it would do me no harm to loose 20 lbs.
Personality Type: Recovering Type A
PF Status: Both feet. Can't walk more than 10 minutes without significant pain on a bad day. On a good day, I can go 20-30 minutes with a mild ache, but I often pay for it later. Five months and sick of this. Fortunate that I don't usually hurt when not moving.
Favorite activity: Fiction with no literary merit. Page turners...
Favorite music: torch songs from the 50's; 60's and 70's classic rock
Greatest PF weakness: Shopping. If only the mall had electric scooters.

See ya,
Beverly

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 22:29 (024525)

Now I'm confused! I'm the one on the left but I'm pretty sure I'm a brunette.....

Nancy - what'r you doing up so late?

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 22:46 (024526)

Beverly, yes, Judy on left, me on right. But you see blond air on Judy? What photo are you looking at? I'd like to see it!
Ok, let's see, you guys are also cutting edge.
I'll try a short version:

Name: Nanny-Bell (thanks, Mom).
What I Wore on My First&Only Wedding Day 8 Years Ago: berry, DANGEROUSLY close to purple.
Favorite Music: sixties rock, Mozart, Brahms, Greg Brown.
Animals: three cats and a husband, also neuts in the cellar and mice in the barn.
Greatest Strength: fear of flying.
Greatest Fear: flying.
Second Greatest Fear: housework.
Best Side Benefit of PF & At: no housework.
Favorite Book: anything I'm not editing.
Favorite PF Activity: mouthing off on the message board.

Good night.

Beverly on 8/03/00 at 22:23 (024524)

I'm still confused. I thought it was Judy on the left with the blonde hair and Nancy on the right with the dark hair. If that is wrong, then my mind had Nancy's dark hair so firmly planted in my head, that I didn't even 'get it' with the picture.

Hum... a picture gallery. That's a thought. I'm still new to cyberspace, and slightly paranoid over my photo flying through the air for all to see. I'll say you girls are brave... cutting edge... going where no one has gone before you on the Board...

Kim, your bio is clever. That I could supply.

Bev's Bio:

Age: Just turned 40. PF gained during mid-life crisis when I took my nonathletic self to the gym to get 'buff.'
Weight: A Southern Belle never reveals this. But it would do me no harm to loose 20 lbs.
Personality Type: Recovering Type A
PF Status: Both feet. Can't walk more than 10 minutes without significant pain on a bad day. On a good day, I can go 20-30 minutes with a mild ache, but I often pay for it later. Five months and sick of this. Fortunate that I don't usually hurt when not moving.
Favorite activity: Fiction with no literary merit. Page turners...
Favorite music: torch songs from the 50's; 60's and 70's classic rock
Greatest PF weakness: Shopping. If only the mall had electric scooters.

See ya,
Beverly

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 22:29 (024525)

Now I'm confused! I'm the one on the left but I'm pretty sure I'm a brunette.....

Nancy - what'r you doing up so late?

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 22:46 (024526)

Beverly, yes, Judy on left, me on right. But you see blond air on Judy? What photo are you looking at? I'd like to see it!
Ok, let's see, you guys are also cutting edge.
I'll try a short version:

Name: Nanny-Bell (thanks, Mom).
What I Wore on My First&Only Wedding Day 8 Years Ago: berry, DANGEROUSLY close to purple.
Favorite Music: sixties rock, Mozart, Brahms, Greg Brown.
Animals: three cats and a husband, also neuts in the cellar and mice in the barn.
Greatest Strength: fear of flying.
Greatest Fear: flying.
Second Greatest Fear: housework.
Best Side Benefit of PF & At: no housework.
Favorite Book: anything I'm not editing.
Favorite PF Activity: mouthing off on the message board.

Good night.