Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Sick Chicks

Posted by Kim B. on 8/03/00 at 20:15 (024589)

Wendyn, You, (and Nancy), are mentally ill. Go ahead, make fun of my typos, I can barely type or walk, but if it gives you pleasure, it's worth it. :-) Kim B.

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 22:25 (024591)

No try easy iontophoresis? chick chick chick chick chick

wendyn on 8/03/00 at 22:39 (024592)

You are correct. I never claimed to be sane or remotely normal. I think Nancy and I were cut from the same mold, although I cannot attest to her mental state - only my own. Your typo was great. Every so often there's one that's partcularly funny. I think I will remember this one for a long time. I fell off my chair laughing. Luckily I was at home and not at work - never goes over well at work. Something about accounting types expected to be stoic and boring.

The staples reminded me of a guy who used to sit behind me at work. We talked on the phone to customers all day - and back in those days I had a big hair perm (that was the thing). One day he was bored and as he chatted - he spent the better part of the day flicking staples into the back of my hair. Through all the big hair - I didn't feel them. I did find about 50 of them when I got home that night. Didn't find any in my panties though.

Sorry Scott, every so often we digress - but it did start out innocently enough with Kim suggesting some very helpful grocery shopping tips (I still find grocery shopping unbearable.)

Just to make this somewhat foot related, I had acupuncture again today. It's gotten to the point where I really look forward to it. When I'm laying on the heating pad with the pins in the front of me - I'm relaxed to the point of dozing off - very relaxed state similar to yoga. My feet are doing well - up to biking 4 to 5 times a week, no less and no more than 20 minutes at a time. My next task will be to increase reistance, increase speed and length of time. I will only pick one though and work on that. I was also baking the other night - something I rarely do because of all the standing required. I guess all this means I'm still improving. I figure by the time I get that MRI I should be just about healed!!!!!!

john h on 8/04/00 at 10:24 (024595)

wendy: you need immediate help if you look forward to your accupuncture treatments. this weekend there was a featured article in our sunday paper about the very exotic looking accupuncturist i was having treatments with. my wife looked at her picture and asked if this was who i had been having 'accupuncture' with!! i was caught! i had always explained her as a Doctor of Oriental Medicine who was very ordinary looking. No more accupuncture treatments for me. As marlon brando said in the vietnam war movie 'the pain oh! the pain' and i do not mean my foot

Nancy S. on 8/03/00 at 22:25 (024591)

No try easy iontophoresis? chick chick chick chick chick

wendyn on 8/03/00 at 22:39 (024592)

You are correct. I never claimed to be sane or remotely normal. I think Nancy and I were cut from the same mold, although I cannot attest to her mental state - only my own. Your typo was great. Every so often there's one that's partcularly funny. I think I will remember this one for a long time. I fell off my chair laughing. Luckily I was at home and not at work - never goes over well at work. Something about accounting types expected to be stoic and boring.

The staples reminded me of a guy who used to sit behind me at work. We talked on the phone to customers all day - and back in those days I had a big hair perm (that was the thing). One day he was bored and as he chatted - he spent the better part of the day flicking staples into the back of my hair. Through all the big hair - I didn't feel them. I did find about 50 of them when I got home that night. Didn't find any in my panties though.

Sorry Scott, every so often we digress - but it did start out innocently enough with Kim suggesting some very helpful grocery shopping tips (I still find grocery shopping unbearable.)

Just to make this somewhat foot related, I had acupuncture again today. It's gotten to the point where I really look forward to it. When I'm laying on the heating pad with the pins in the front of me - I'm relaxed to the point of dozing off - very relaxed state similar to yoga. My feet are doing well - up to biking 4 to 5 times a week, no less and no more than 20 minutes at a time. My next task will be to increase reistance, increase speed and length of time. I will only pick one though and work on that. I was also baking the other night - something I rarely do because of all the standing required. I guess all this means I'm still improving. I figure by the time I get that MRI I should be just about healed!!!!!!

john h on 8/04/00 at 10:24 (024595)

wendy: you need immediate help if you look forward to your accupuncture treatments. this weekend there was a featured article in our sunday paper about the very exotic looking accupuncturist i was having treatments with. my wife looked at her picture and asked if this was who i had been having 'accupuncture' with!! i was caught! i had always explained her as a Doctor of Oriental Medicine who was very ordinary looking. No more accupuncture treatments for me. As marlon brando said in the vietnam war movie 'the pain oh! the pain' and i do not mean my foot