Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

west coasters..........

Posted by JudyS on 8/03/00 at 22:59 (024629)

Hi Shari - it's so nice to have another west coaster here - everybody else who posts is a couple of hours in to snooze-land by the time I sit down at my computer! How's your feet? I think I'll check out Homegrocer also - what do you think of their prices?

Re: west coasters..........

Laurie R on 8/03/00 at 23:10 (024630)

Hello Judy,
I also live in CA ,I am right by San Francisco ,their are a few of us on the board that are from CA. See that's why I did not get my prize from you for guessing your real name you thought I lived far fron you....Ha Ha Ha....Have a good night......Laurie R

Re: west coasters..........Kim?

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 23:26 (024631)

Kim, by my highly trained skills of reasoning, I have deduced that you, too, live in the West. Am I correct?

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 23:27 (024632)

Not so Laurie - I had Wendy send a very special photograph to you!

Laurie R on 8/04/00 at 11:16 (024635)

Hi Judy,
I am sorry ,you are right.By the way I really enjoyed the picture of you and Nancy...It's cool to know who we are talking to and have a face to go with the words.Thanks again.Laurie R

sharie on 8/05/00 at 01:09 (024637)

Hi Ya Judy,

I know what you mean about our board friends who live in other time zones... we are lucky tho to have so many neat people here... no matter where they are from. (Judy if you give me your email, or I will give you mind I will call you).

Been experiencing some depression... dang it all... other than that, foot is coming along as expected, still have painful times, but less and less.

HomeGrocers.com is WONDERFUL... be SURE to order some of the large bing fresh cherries NOW... they are HUGE,plumb and when you take the first bite they explode in your mouth! yep, that good.

Let me hear how YOU are doing and lets chat!!

Hugs
Sharie

JudyS on 8/05/00 at 23:35 (024638)

Hi again Shari - hey, I'm going to email you right now! You're still in a cast, right? Hmmmmm........my little brain is cooking up ideas.

Sharie Hollenbeck on 8/05/00 at 23:41 (024639)

Judy, nooo I am not in a cast, I am in a post surgery boot. Story written about it just today on here. Whatcha cookin' up hmm?

Sharie

JudyS on 8/06/00 at 00:01 (024640)

Do I assume correctly that you're home (not going to work) during the week? What's the most exciting thing (no not THAT!) you've been able to do since surgery?

Laurie R on 8/03/00 at 23:10 (024630)

Hello Judy,
I also live in CA ,I am right by San Francisco ,their are a few of us on the board that are from CA. See that's why I did not get my prize from you for guessing your real name you thought I lived far fron you....Ha Ha Ha....Have a good night......Laurie R

Re: west coasters..........Kim?

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 23:26 (024631)

Kim, by my highly trained skills of reasoning, I have deduced that you, too, live in the West. Am I correct?

JudyS on 8/03/00 at 23:27 (024632)

Not so Laurie - I had Wendy send a very special photograph to you!

Laurie R on 8/04/00 at 11:16 (024635)

Hi Judy,
I am sorry ,you are right.By the way I really enjoyed the picture of you and Nancy...It's cool to know who we are talking to and have a face to go with the words.Thanks again.Laurie R

sharie on 8/05/00 at 01:09 (024637)

Hi Ya Judy,

I know what you mean about our board friends who live in other time zones... we are lucky tho to have so many neat people here... no matter where they are from. (Judy if you give me your email, or I will give you mind I will call you).

Been experiencing some depression... dang it all... other than that, foot is coming along as expected, still have painful times, but less and less.

HomeGrocers.com is WONDERFUL... be SURE to order some of the large bing fresh cherries NOW... they are HUGE,plumb and when you take the first bite they explode in your mouth! yep, that good.

Let me hear how YOU are doing and lets chat!!

Hugs
Sharie

JudyS on 8/05/00 at 23:35 (024638)

Hi again Shari - hey, I'm going to email you right now! You're still in a cast, right? Hmmmmm........my little brain is cooking up ideas.

Sharie Hollenbeck on 8/05/00 at 23:41 (024639)

Judy, nooo I am not in a cast, I am in a post surgery boot. Story written about it just today on here. Whatcha cookin' up hmm?

Sharie

JudyS on 8/06/00 at 00:01 (024640)

Do I assume correctly that you're home (not going to work) during the week? What's the most exciting thing (no not THAT!) you've been able to do since surgery?