Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Our solar system really does have a star!

Posted by Barbara on 8/04/00 at 08:45 (024674)

I don't care what the experts have to say about the weather and body aches...I know it's a very real phenominon. I live in NY and we have had two straight weeks of rain. I'm beginning to grow moss on my feet! In these past two weeks, I have felt MISERABLE. My healing (?) feet have relapsed a little and it's all due to the weather (I did not increase my physical activity at all during this period). Today, the sun has finally decided to make an appearance and I am feeling much better, both physically and mentally. I can walk pretty good today with much less pain than yesterday.

Re: Our solar system really does have a star!

Steve P on 8/04/00 at 10:11 (024675)

Absolutely, Barbara! It can be a bright sunny day, but I can always tell without listening to the radio when rain is on the way. 8 or 12 hours before the clouds move in I KNOW it'll rain. It must be the change in barametric pressure, I guess.

Willard Scott has nothing on me!

Re: Our solar system really does have a star!

Steve P on 8/04/00 at 10:11 (024675)

Absolutely, Barbara! It can be a bright sunny day, but I can always tell without listening to the radio when rain is on the way. 8 or 12 hours before the clouds move in I KNOW it'll rain. It must be the change in barametric pressure, I guess.

Willard Scott has nothing on me!