Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

John H. Re: Jury Duty

Posted by Sharie H. in San Diego on 8/05/00 at 16:46 (024710)

Dear John (and don't say you have heard THAT before ; )

I think military personnel and police dept may be thought of as similar doncha think? : ) I doubt Jury Duty wants me .... too bad huh?

Sharie

Re: John H. Re: Jury Duty

john h on 8/05/00 at 19:31 (024711)

sharie: i do indeed remember my first and only 'dear John' ltr i received it in Iceland. if you are with the police i cannot believe they would even call you to jury duty. the police,fireman,military really do not qualify to make a 'fair and unbiased' judgement'.

sharie on 8/05/00 at 23:28 (024713)

I agree John, and I doubt they would take me on a court case ultimately. There is no way I can be unbiased toward criminals. Because I am a crisis interventionist and not sworn, that may tell us why they still call on me. ANyway, I hope things are going well for you and thank you for writing : )

Sharie

john h on 8/05/00 at 19:31 (024711)

sharie: i do indeed remember my first and only 'dear John' ltr i received it in Iceland. if you are with the police i cannot believe they would even call you to jury duty. the police,fireman,military really do not qualify to make a 'fair and unbiased' judgement'.

sharie on 8/05/00 at 23:28 (024713)

I agree John, and I doubt they would take me on a court case ultimately. There is no way I can be unbiased toward criminals. Because I am a crisis interventionist and not sworn, that may tell us why they still call on me. ANyway, I hope things are going well for you and thank you for writing : )

Sharie