Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'm ready, maybe, sort of...

Posted by Pat M. on 8/07/00 at 05:52 (024801)

Well good morning everyone,
Today is down and dirty day. Yep! Back to work. My wheelchair is waiting for me as we speak. Took it to school yesterday. Mostly meetings today, so all I have to day is sit and listen. (That's the worst part.) Luckily, I have two sisters who work at the same school, (third grade teachers) so I will make them do all the work for me today. You know, pushing me around, getting my drinks, my lunch and just doing general flunky work. They're gonna love that. hehe

O.k. I'm going, I'm going. I guess I think that if I stall long enough, someone will call and say they canceled. Fat chance!!!

Talk to everyone this afternoon if I'm still kicking. (Man I don't want to go back to work today.)
Pat M. :-)

Re: I'm ready, maybe, sort of...

alan k on 8/07/00 at 08:01 (024810)

I have to go back to school soon too. I'm not really in that kind of foot pain so I feel for you. But it's the meetings pain that I share with you, so I'm there for you sister.

alan k

SuzanneK on 8/07/00 at 08:33 (024812)

Good luck, Pat! I found that I had less pain when I was keeping my foot elevated. Drag a chair over near you and put a cusion on it during those long meetings - ours start tomorrow ;-p Take your pain meds before you start having pain and take it easy!

alan k on 8/07/00 at 08:01 (024810)

I have to go back to school soon too. I'm not really in that kind of foot pain so I feel for you. But it's the meetings pain that I share with you, so I'm there for you sister.

alan k

SuzanneK on 8/07/00 at 08:33 (024812)

Good luck, Pat! I found that I had less pain when I was keeping my foot elevated. Drag a chair over near you and put a cusion on it during those long meetings - ours start tomorrow ;-p Take your pain meds before you start having pain and take it easy!