Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT Report

Posted by john h on 8/07/00 at 09:12 (024815)

i inquired with a couple of dr zuckermans patients who had ESWT as to whether they had received good results and whether they had the problem a long time. the following reply was received from one of them today.

'I was able to walk immediately. With the local anathesia, there was no pain to the area. I had about 70% relief within the first day, and is has continued to about 90 to 100% relief @ this time. I had to do the exersizes with the insturment that looks something like a golf club after the procedure, because my muscles in my effected leg were used to letting the other leg take the load for many years. With exersize, in 2 to 3 weeks, the problem has resolved. I have the problem with heel spurs for approximately 8 years. I still wear orthotic, because I still have flat feet. As far as walking, this is the best thing I have ever done. There really is immediate relief. Good luck to you! I know you will be happy with the results.'

(female response)

dr z had nothing to do with this inquiry of mine or knew i made the inquiry. it speaks for itself.