Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Today's Humor: What a PF Slave Would Do... My Fantasy

Posted by Beverly on 8/07/00 at 15:47 (024838)

Sounds like us single folks had our images of spouses waiting on us hand and foot and with a perpetual smile crushed to smithereens by reality posting from the already married.

But I was left with a good fantasy. Just what would a PF slave do if I had one? I lingered on this delicious thought today. Here are a few of my ideas. Anyone want to add some?

My PF slave would:

1. Massage my feet every morning before I took that first step.
2. Bring me a warm whirlpool footbath after the morning massage.
3. Fix me homemade biscuts and sausage gravy for breakfast, magically removing all calories and allergic substances.
4. Would run my errands with me in the car. (I like to get out of the house, but wouldn't it be nice to be dropped off at the door with curb service.)
5. Would always cheerfully and sympathetically listen to me regale both my PF progress and setbacks. Handing Kleenex when needed, followed by a big hug.
6. Would also administer an ice massage several times a day.
7. Would do all housework.
8. Make me homemade chicken fried steak, mash potatoes, gravy, and cornbread for dinner. Once again removing all calories.
9. Would end the day with a total body massage, including feet.
10. Would study and get certified in acupunture since I don't think it is covered on my insurance.

So there is my list. I first considered ordering someone easy on the eye for visual appeal, but then I decided that anyone who would do all that could look like a toad for all I care.

See ya,
Beverly

Re: Today's Humor: What a PF Slave Would Do... My Fantasy

john h on 8/07/00 at 16:32 (024843)

beverly: sounds like i alread qualify as a PF Slave! of course to go with your list i am nagged nagged nagged which is what a PF slave shoud receive.

john

john h on 8/07/00 at 16:36 (024845)

i forgot i am the one who has PF. so why am i the pf slave? sounds like i am whipped!

Kim B. on 8/07/00 at 19:05 (024856)

Such a fantasy! That is pretty much my idea of a perfect mate for a PF sufferer. On #4 lets say, they will EITHER, run the errands for me or, takes me, which ever I feel up to at the time.

This person is impecibly groomed and always fresh as a daisy. Just a little on the dashing side, a barrel of laughs, and completely devoted to me.

This person is independently wealthy enough for both of us, and encourages me to order mail order what ever I like because they love to see the look on my face when the UPS driver pulls up. It's like Christmas every other day. If necessary, catalog returns are no problem either, this person will pack 'em up and drop 'em off at the post office (on the way to the bakery, where they will pick up more pastries for me, cause, this guy just can't stand 'skinny' women).

This person pays for my full-time Nanny and loves spending quality time with our children.

This person goes on Dr. appointments with me and tells the Dr. 'No more jacking around Doc, get her well, spare no expense.'

I'm done for now.

JudyS on 8/07/00 at 19:25 (024859)

My PF slave would:

1. be one or more of the docs and PT's I've seen in the last 2 1/2 years
2. Have PF
3. Live my (former) lifestyle 24/7
4. find a cure yesterday

everything else is covered nicely by my perfect husband....

Beverly on 8/07/00 at 19:36 (024860)

Kim's idea about a PF slave who loves seeing her order mail order and her face light up like a Christmas Tree when the UPS man arrives, gave me another idea.

My PF slave (who of course can well afford it), opens a Birkenstock specialty store in our local surburbia so I don't have to drive all the way to San Antonio to get mine. Why use mail order when you can have an entire store?

Of course, dear PF slave would not dream of actually managing the store. That would take time away from waiting hand and foot on me. Instead, a manager is hired. I have unlimited charging priviledges.

For my PF slave image, I'm picturing one of those ancient Roman types in a toga who stands attentively nearby with a big fan and grapes. Sure, we have airconditioning, but he just looks so good standing there fanning me.

Beverly

Nancy S. on 8/08/00 at 04:40 (024873)

John, are you for rent?

john h on 8/08/00 at 10:09 (024889)

i am available for a long term lease but not for daily rental.

john h on 8/08/00 at 10:12 (024891)

have any of you seen the television advertisement where an older lady in a big mansion calls for her houseboy who is a real macho guy to massage her feet, both of which have big bunions. she is laying in bed drinking wine and eating grapes.

john h on 8/07/00 at 16:32 (024843)

beverly: sounds like i alread qualify as a PF Slave! of course to go with your list i am nagged nagged nagged which is what a PF slave shoud receive.

john

john h on 8/07/00 at 16:36 (024845)

i forgot i am the one who has PF. so why am i the pf slave? sounds like i am whipped!

Kim B. on 8/07/00 at 19:05 (024856)

Such a fantasy! That is pretty much my idea of a perfect mate for a PF sufferer. On #4 lets say, they will EITHER, run the errands for me or, takes me, which ever I feel up to at the time.

This person is impecibly groomed and always fresh as a daisy. Just a little on the dashing side, a barrel of laughs, and completely devoted to me.

This person is independently wealthy enough for both of us, and encourages me to order mail order what ever I like because they love to see the look on my face when the UPS driver pulls up. It's like Christmas every other day. If necessary, catalog returns are no problem either, this person will pack 'em up and drop 'em off at the post office (on the way to the bakery, where they will pick up more pastries for me, cause, this guy just can't stand 'skinny' women).

This person pays for my full-time Nanny and loves spending quality time with our children.

This person goes on Dr. appointments with me and tells the Dr. 'No more jacking around Doc, get her well, spare no expense.'

I'm done for now.

JudyS on 8/07/00 at 19:25 (024859)

My PF slave would:

1. be one or more of the docs and PT's I've seen in the last 2 1/2 years
2. Have PF
3. Live my (former) lifestyle 24/7
4. find a cure yesterday

everything else is covered nicely by my perfect husband....

Beverly on 8/07/00 at 19:36 (024860)

Kim's idea about a PF slave who loves seeing her order mail order and her face light up like a Christmas Tree when the UPS man arrives, gave me another idea.

My PF slave (who of course can well afford it), opens a Birkenstock specialty store in our local surburbia so I don't have to drive all the way to San Antonio to get mine. Why use mail order when you can have an entire store?

Of course, dear PF slave would not dream of actually managing the store. That would take time away from waiting hand and foot on me. Instead, a manager is hired. I have unlimited charging priviledges.

For my PF slave image, I'm picturing one of those ancient Roman types in a toga who stands attentively nearby with a big fan and grapes. Sure, we have airconditioning, but he just looks so good standing there fanning me.

Beverly

Nancy S. on 8/08/00 at 04:40 (024873)

John, are you for rent?

john h on 8/08/00 at 10:09 (024889)

i am available for a long term lease but not for daily rental.

john h on 8/08/00 at 10:12 (024891)

have any of you seen the television advertisement where an older lady in a big mansion calls for her houseboy who is a real macho guy to massage her feet, both of which have big bunions. she is laying in bed drinking wine and eating grapes.