Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: How do we put our picture in the photo gallery?

Posted by Beverly on 8/08/00 at 22:42 (024951)

Ok guys, I am completely nontechnical. I've only been surfing the internet for about a year. So, in very, very plain English, how does one go about getting one's picture in the photo gallery? I have to decide if I am brave enough to do this. Not to flatter myself, but deep down I am probably afraid that Jack the Ripper of Cyberspace will see my picture and be completely captivated.

I didn't see Wendy's picture there. Maybe, I'm not getting the whole gallery. I saw a group shot, Nancy and Judy, John, and Scott.

The photo gallery is a great idea. Kim, since you came up with the idea, are we going to see your picture or do you share my lingering cyberspace fear that you will be fighting off cyberstalkers due to your good looks?

Beverly

wendyn on 8/09/00 at 07:11 (024956)

I asked Scott to take it out...it has my kids in it. Although I don't mind my picture on, I never discussed it with the kids (two are teenagers). I didn't want any grief from them - and I also wasn't comfortable having them on there. I will send Scott one of me by myself.

john h on 8/09/00 at 22:14 (025039)

wendy: when i first saw your picture i thought you were your kid!

wendyn on 8/09/00 at 07:11 (024956)

I asked Scott to take it out...it has my kids in it. Although I don't mind my picture on, I never discussed it with the kids (two are teenagers). I didn't want any grief from them - and I also wasn't comfortable having them on there. I will send Scott one of me by myself.

john h on 8/09/00 at 22:14 (025039)

wendy: when i first saw your picture i thought you were your kid!