Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The Nude Penguin

Posted by Scott R on 8/09/00 at 09:55 (024961)

For those not aware, the Penguin is a symbol for Linux, the free operating system that's the best competitor to Micro$oft. They are trying to use sex to sell it. But it's not a nude picture! Someone complained, so anyone can delete it if they wish using the program proivided.

Re: The Nude Penguin

wendyn on 8/09/00 at 10:10 (024967)

I just assumed she was a fellow PF sufferer. :)

I figured the only reason she was on there was her feet.....or maybe she was John's acupuncturist.

I thought it was funny but then again I have a strange sense of humor.

JudyS on 8/09/00 at 10:24 (024970)

Scott - thanks for this note but I'd like to sort of correct something -my email to you was not a complaint. In fact, I tried to be careful to not make it seem like such. It was a concern. You do so much here that I just can't see being tacky enough to 'complain' about anything!

Nancy S. on 8/09/00 at 13:35 (024982)

AND Judy, I'd like people to know that you've made a big contribution to the PF Book editing project by printing it out and sending it to me. Thanks again! --Nancy

wendyn on 8/09/00 at 10:10 (024967)

I just assumed she was a fellow PF sufferer. :)

I figured the only reason she was on there was her feet.....or maybe she was John's acupuncturist.

I thought it was funny but then again I have a strange sense of humor.

JudyS on 8/09/00 at 10:24 (024970)

Scott - thanks for this note but I'd like to sort of correct something -my email to you was not a complaint. In fact, I tried to be careful to not make it seem like such. It was a concern. You do so much here that I just can't see being tacky enough to 'complain' about anything!

Nancy S. on 8/09/00 at 13:35 (024982)

AND Judy, I'd like people to know that you've made a big contribution to the PF Book editing project by printing it out and sending it to me. Thanks again! --Nancy