Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: John is very distinctive looking. A professor right?

Posted by Beverly on 8/09/00 at 17:09 (025004)

John, great picture. Do I recall you saying that you were a professor?
Handsome picture. You have the 'professor look.' I know it was either you or Allen. Can't remember. What did you teach? I'm guessing it was either in the hard sciences or social sciences. I spent so long in school, I considered going on for my doctorate at one time and never leaving the busom of acadamia... going onto professorland. But after my master's, I totally burned out. I used to love, love, love school. I have to drag, drag, drag myself for continuing ed. anymore. Burned out. But I have thought about going just for fun... Something completely impractical like anthropology or archeology or history. That is, if my foot ever gets well enough to trot across campus.

Beverly

john h on 8/09/00 at 22:13 (025038)

beverly: alas i am and always will consider myself a pilot. my degree is in history but my heart is in the sky.

john h on 8/09/00 at 22:13 (025038)

beverly: alas i am and always will consider myself a pilot. my degree is in history but my heart is in the sky.