Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

sigh

Posted by Scott R on 8/09/00 at 17:46 (025006)

Kim is cute. (there are other attractive women on the page but I'm trying not to get in trouble) John A has a funny pic. I added them to that pictures page. I also turned off the delete function in case we get to using the directory a lot: I didn't want some unwanted deletions going on. I felt guilty for letting a fuss brew over the semi-nude and then letting it get deleted before everyone saw it, so I put it on my personal web page:
http://www.mindspring.com/~scottr/nude.jpg
But now you see how the new program got used more: people had to see it and learn it to see the pic. I didn't plan it that way, but it turned out good.

OK, sorry for violating my rule of going off topic.

Re: sigh

KarenS on 8/09/00 at 20:21 (025026)

Thanks Scott. I was wondering what everyone was talking about, now I know.

Karen

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/09/00 at 23:08 (025050)

I put my picture and one of patients from my web site into the directory. I hope I make the boards photo's If you don't like the looks of me do I get another try !!??? Oh it under doctor client gif.
I have no idea who gave it this name but that's what it was under.

KarenS on 8/09/00 at 20:21 (025026)

Thanks Scott. I was wondering what everyone was talking about, now I know.

Karen

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/09/00 at 23:08 (025050)

I put my picture and one of patients from my web site into the directory. I hope I make the boards photo's If you don't like the looks of me do I get another try !!??? Oh it under doctor client gif.
I have no idea who gave it this name but that's what it was under.