Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Shoes with actual springs in the heel!?

Posted by john a on 8/10/00 at 10:25 (025073)

Has anyone seen these things: http://www.zshoes.com/ . They certainly look strange, if not downright cartoonish, but also scream COOL. They're also looking for investors. John H, take note :-)

Re: Shoes with actual springs in the heel!?

Nancy S. on 8/10/00 at 10:41 (025074)

Wow, john a, that is quite a find. They're so attractive, I think I'll order 100 pairs. I think you'd have to do balance-bar training (say, for ten years) before trying them in the real world, though. (And I thought my aircast was weird . . .) --Nancy

john h on 8/10/00 at 10:43 (025076)

now these are some shoes. looks like they would make me 2' taller. talk about walking 'with a spring in your step'!

Re: re: shoes with actual springs in the heel?

sue g. on 8/11/00 at 00:08 (025183)

Well, I have two thought about these shoes:
1. I must have had PF way too long because I actually looked at the shoes and thought to myself that they seemed to be a good idea.
2. What would my two teenagers think if I showed up at their school sporting these fashion statements???

Nancy S. on 8/10/00 at 10:41 (025074)

Wow, john a, that is quite a find. They're so attractive, I think I'll order 100 pairs. I think you'd have to do balance-bar training (say, for ten years) before trying them in the real world, though. (And I thought my aircast was weird . . .) --Nancy

john h on 8/10/00 at 10:43 (025076)

now these are some shoes. looks like they would make me 2' taller. talk about walking 'with a spring in your step'!

Re: re: shoes with actual springs in the heel?

sue g. on 8/11/00 at 00:08 (025183)

Well, I have two thought about these shoes:
1. I must have had PF way too long because I actually looked at the shoes and thought to myself that they seemed to be a good idea.
2. What would my two teenagers think if I showed up at their school sporting these fashion statements???