Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie, its there........eom:)

Posted by JudyS on 8/11/00 at 23:44 (025305)

:)

Re: Laurie, its there........eom:)

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 00:34 (025307)

Dang. I clicked on Laurie, and got a bunch of semi-English computerese gobbledy-gook. Can Scott fix this? Laurie should definitely be viewed -- she looks like a dancer.

Laurie R on 8/12/00 at 10:50 (025320)

Hi Judy,
Thank you very much for up loading my picture.I have a scanner but of course I don't know how to use it.My husband uses it for work.That's my next task to learn how to scan.
Laurie R

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 14:12 (025329)

Are you all seeing a picture of Laurie? I can't get the picture, just the computerese.

Beverly on 8/12/00 at 14:58 (025334)

I don't see Laurie either. The last picture I see is Scott.
I'm accessing this the lazy the way by going to one of your old posts that has the link in it. I keep forgetting the address.

Beverly

JudyS on 8/12/00 at 16:25 (025338)

I figured it out you guys - I uploaded Laurie (and WendyOne and WendyTwo the other day) directly in to the upload/edit function. When you go to the site you're using to see the photos, click on the line above the 'here are the pictures......', the one that says 'here is the program'. That'll get you to the list of the photos that are there, including Laurie, WendyOne and WendyTwo. Beverly, as an aside, when you do get to that site, just add it to your 'favorites' if you use Microsoft Explorer or 'bookmarks' if you use Netscape. Then you'll always have it handy.

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 17:00 (025342)

I'm starting to feel a little stupid! I can't get Laurie, but I can see everyone else. I click on LaurieR and get mumbo-jumbo, no pic. ???

Fred on 8/12/00 at 18:20 (025345)

I agree with everyone else. I think you need to reinput Laurie's photo.

Beverly on 8/12/00 at 20:57 (025352)

Thanks, Judy. That makes it much easier. I can now see everyone except Laurie. All I see under her is computer goobleygook.

Beverly

JudyS on 8/12/00 at 21:59 (025357)

Let's see Beverly, do I remember a degree in journalism? Hmmm- mine's in Broadcast Journalism which may be a little cockeyed all by itself but I believe the correct term is 'gobbleDYgook!
Scott has fixed the problem.

Re: Beverly, and there is another route...

Kim B. on 8/13/00 at 10:27 (025361)

to get to the picture gallery easily, look at the address bar in your browser, near the top where it saws threads/25305.html

Put your cursor in that line and highlight and/or delete everything excect the http://heelspurs.com/ replace the stuff you just deleted other with zz and press enter. That will take you there. All you really need is heelspurs.com/zz that will get you there too.

Kim B.

Re: I can "see" Laurie now. Success.

Beverly on 8/13/00 at 14:41 (025372)

I have the photo gallery bookmarked now. I finally got to see Laurie.
Great hair. Does it always look that good?

Beverly

Laurie R on 8/13/00 at 21:56 (025391)

Hi Beverly,
Don't I wish.That pisyure was taken just before my friends wedding.I have very very curly hair,It takes a while to get it like that.Thank you ......I hope you are doing well.Laurie R

Nancy S. on 8/13/00 at 22:21 (025394)

Laurie! Another secret revealed, you good brave gutsy soul! What can we do to get you to reveal the curly hair? A lot of people would kill to have that, you know.
I just have in=between. If it's short it's curly in a weird way, and when it's long it's straighter but semi=wavy. I've never in my life had the patience to try to make it do anything it doens't feel like doing. I let it have its own mind, for better or for worse.
Nancy
p.s. Oh, I should include a foot comment. Let's see. Today the cast feels so good that I don't want to take it off for stretching and icing. I need to talk myself out of this comfort. It's pretty hard to do that when there's been so litte comfort for 15 months.

john h on 8/14/00 at 18:15 (025433)

yes people would kill to have laurie's curly hair but some of us would kill to have that much hair. or even cat socks.

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 00:34 (025307)

Dang. I clicked on Laurie, and got a bunch of semi-English computerese gobbledy-gook. Can Scott fix this? Laurie should definitely be viewed -- she looks like a dancer.

Laurie R on 8/12/00 at 10:50 (025320)

Hi Judy,
Thank you very much for up loading my picture.I have a scanner but of course I don't know how to use it.My husband uses it for work.That's my next task to learn how to scan.
Laurie R

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 14:12 (025329)

Are you all seeing a picture of Laurie? I can't get the picture, just the computerese.

Beverly on 8/12/00 at 14:58 (025334)

I don't see Laurie either. The last picture I see is Scott.
I'm accessing this the lazy the way by going to one of your old posts that has the link in it. I keep forgetting the address.

Beverly

JudyS on 8/12/00 at 16:25 (025338)

I figured it out you guys - I uploaded Laurie (and WendyOne and WendyTwo the other day) directly in to the upload/edit function. When you go to the site you're using to see the photos, click on the line above the 'here are the pictures......', the one that says 'here is the program'. That'll get you to the list of the photos that are there, including Laurie, WendyOne and WendyTwo. Beverly, as an aside, when you do get to that site, just add it to your 'favorites' if you use Microsoft Explorer or 'bookmarks' if you use Netscape. Then you'll always have it handy.

Nancy S. on 8/12/00 at 17:00 (025342)

I'm starting to feel a little stupid! I can't get Laurie, but I can see everyone else. I click on LaurieR and get mumbo-jumbo, no pic. ???

Fred on 8/12/00 at 18:20 (025345)

I agree with everyone else. I think you need to reinput Laurie's photo.

Beverly on 8/12/00 at 20:57 (025352)

Thanks, Judy. That makes it much easier. I can now see everyone except Laurie. All I see under her is computer goobleygook.

Beverly

JudyS on 8/12/00 at 21:59 (025357)

Let's see Beverly, do I remember a degree in journalism? Hmmm- mine's in Broadcast Journalism which may be a little cockeyed all by itself but I believe the correct term is 'gobbleDYgook!
Scott has fixed the problem.

Re: Beverly, and there is another route...

Kim B. on 8/13/00 at 10:27 (025361)

to get to the picture gallery easily, look at the address bar in your browser, near the top where it saws threads/25305.html

Put your cursor in that line and highlight and/or delete everything excect the http://heelspurs.com/ replace the stuff you just deleted other with zz and press enter. That will take you there. All you really need is heelspurs.com/zz that will get you there too.

Kim B.

Beverly on 8/13/00 at 14:41 (025372)

I have the photo gallery bookmarked now. I finally got to see Laurie.
Great hair. Does it always look that good?

Beverly

Laurie R on 8/13/00 at 21:56 (025391)

Hi Beverly,
Don't I wish.That pisyure was taken just before my friends wedding.I have very very curly hair,It takes a while to get it like that.Thank you ......I hope you are doing well.Laurie R

Nancy S. on 8/13/00 at 22:21 (025394)

Laurie! Another secret revealed, you good brave gutsy soul! What can we do to get you to reveal the curly hair? A lot of people would kill to have that, you know.
I just have in=between. If it's short it's curly in a weird way, and when it's long it's straighter but semi=wavy. I've never in my life had the patience to try to make it do anything it doens't feel like doing. I let it have its own mind, for better or for worse.
Nancy
p.s. Oh, I should include a foot comment. Let's see. Today the cast feels so good that I don't want to take it off for stretching and icing. I need to talk myself out of this comfort. It's pretty hard to do that when there's been so litte comfort for 15 months.

john h on 8/14/00 at 18:15 (025433)

yes people would kill to have laurie's curly hair but some of us would kill to have that much hair. or even cat socks.