Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Instead of pictures of ourselves?

Posted by cindyp on 8/14/00 at 10:00 (025412)

How about pictures of our feet?

Re: Instead of pictures of ourselves?

Kim B. on 8/14/00 at 20:22 (025438)

Works for me, I don't happen to have one yet though. Hope I can rememember to snap one next time I have some film to use. My understanding is that that section is for us to use however we want, but I guess ultimately it's Scott's call anyway. Foot feddish folks would have a field day wouldn't they.

Kim B.:-) aka 'twinkle toes', actually, more like 'tingle toes'.

Terry on 8/14/00 at 20:32 (025441)

Scott could post the pictures, and we could guess who they belong to. That could be interesting! Terry

Kim B. on 8/15/00 at 11:20 (025486)

No, that would take too long especially if we didn't get them all at the same time. I say just post your feet and say who they belong to.

Regards, Kim B.

Kim B. on 8/14/00 at 20:22 (025438)

Works for me, I don't happen to have one yet though. Hope I can rememember to snap one next time I have some film to use. My understanding is that that section is for us to use however we want, but I guess ultimately it's Scott's call anyway. Foot feddish folks would have a field day wouldn't they.

Kim B.:-) aka 'twinkle toes', actually, more like 'tingle toes'.

Terry on 8/14/00 at 20:32 (025441)

Scott could post the pictures, and we could guess who they belong to. That could be interesting! Terry

Kim B. on 8/15/00 at 11:20 (025486)

No, that would take too long especially if we didn't get them all at the same time. I say just post your feet and say who they belong to.

Regards, Kim B.