Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Dr. Zuckerman???

Posted by Pauline on 8/19/00 at 19:40 (025840)

On my last Dr. visit he said if he were to open open my foot he would
probably find a frothly substance inside. I describe it as jello
like. Will this ever be absorbed or does it have to be scraped and
cut out? Do you know what he is talking about? What causes the frothly stuff and what is it??? Thank You

Re: To Dr. Zuckerman???

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/20/00 at 07:50 (025862)

I have no idea what this frothly substance could be. If is is a liquid why couldn't he just drain the substance and send it out for to a lab for evaluation. My opinion from your information is that he doesn't know what @@##$%^ he is talking aobut. Sorry but either I don't know what he is talking about or he doesn't. It is possible that I don't know what I am talking about but never heard or saw a frothly substance in the bottom of the foot in, near the pf. or in the bottom of the foot in the past twenty years or so.
DR. Z. I hope I don't sound like I am in a bad mood because I feel great.

Pauline on 8/20/00 at 09:57 (025870)

Dr. Z I think your right. I get the same feeling he doesn't know
what he is talking about. Maybe he had a soda before seeing me?

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/20/00 at 07:50 (025862)

I have no idea what this frothly substance could be. If is is a liquid why couldn't he just drain the substance and send it out for to a lab for evaluation. My opinion from your information is that he doesn't know what @@##$%^ he is talking aobut. Sorry but either I don't know what he is talking about or he doesn't. It is possible that I don't know what I am talking about but never heard or saw a frothly substance in the bottom of the foot in, near the pf. or in the bottom of the foot in the past twenty years or so.
DR. Z. I hope I don't sound like I am in a bad mood because I feel great.

Pauline on 8/20/00 at 09:57 (025870)

Dr. Z I think your right. I get the same feeling he doesn't know
what he is talking about. Maybe he had a soda before seeing me?