Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Beverly, did you say Dansko are currently your favorite shoe?

Posted by Kim B. on 8/20/00 at 20:15 (025908)

I know this can change from day to day, but are you currently saying that Dankso is your favorite? Which ones are you having success with? I've seen their clogs (oh! my!) The Ana Shoe is cute, and I see the Clara but it has no strap in the back, so may not work for me. Are you wearing one of these?

Kim B.

Re: Beverly, did you say Dansko are currently your favorite shoe?

Beverly on 8/21/00 at 12:20 (025925)

Kim,

Yes and no. Dansko is not my 'everyday' shoe. Birk Arizona remains my favorite everyday shoe. But Dansko has been my #1 dress up shoe. I have the women's Meta Sandal. It is a beige color with a strap. This is my best choice for church and other occassions that call for a dress. I've been wearing it to church every Sunday for about six weeks. It is the only PF-friendly shoe I've found that looks decent with dress up clothes - that I can wear. (I have not tried Birk's fashion shoes since the reports here have not been encouraging.)

Dansko has a high arch. But it is also a hard shoe in terms of the footbed, and my memory is that you like soft.
So, I don't know if you would like it or not.

I have not tried their clogs.
Beverly

Re: Beverly, did you say Dansko are currently your favorite shoe?

Beverly on 8/21/00 at 12:20 (025925)

Kim,

Yes and no. Dansko is not my 'everyday' shoe. Birk Arizona remains my favorite everyday shoe. But Dansko has been my #1 dress up shoe. I have the women's Meta Sandal. It is a beige color with a strap. This is my best choice for church and other occassions that call for a dress. I've been wearing it to church every Sunday for about six weeks. It is the only PF-friendly shoe I've found that looks decent with dress up clothes - that I can wear. (I have not tried Birk's fashion shoes since the reports here have not been encouraging.)

Dansko has a high arch. But it is also a hard shoe in terms of the footbed, and my memory is that you like soft.
So, I don't know if you would like it or not.

I have not tried their clogs.
Beverly