Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

airlines and dr z

Posted by john h on 8/21/00 at 11:09 (025922)

thursday morning i fly out of little rock at 6:45AM, change planes in st louis and then fly to baltimore/washington arriving at 11:45Am. Rent a car and drive 120 miles to Dr Z's world headquarters. i hope to arrive at 3pm and have my right foot done. spend the night at an exciting ramada inn and then back to dr Z's for an 8am orbasone on my left foot. drive back to baltimore/washington to catch a 12:45pm flight to little rock. what are the odds of all this happening with the way the airlines are running these days? if it all works i promise you this i will have a martini on the flight home! pray for good weather, not traffic jams, avis not running out of cars, and dr z having the orbasone working.

Re: airlines and dr z

Nancy S. on 8/21/00 at 11:30 (025924)

John, since I'm going away tomorrow morning until Friday, I will right now tell you that I wish for everything to go smoothly for you. What a schedule! But I think you're the kind of guy who'll make it work! Probably the biggest obstacle will be getting out of New Jersey, but by that time the whole shebang will mostly be over. Have a second martini on me on the trip home, and don't forget to have Dr. Z. give you one during the treatments.
Nancy

Re: John or Dr. Z...airlines and dr z

Sue R on 8/21/00 at 13:07 (025926)

John, how bad are your symptoms now? And what do your symptoms have to be to try the orbosone treatments? Does the pain have to be centralized?

My pain is along my entire arch and am wondering if this treatment would help.

Thanks!
Sue R

john h on 8/21/00 at 15:24 (025933)

here is what dr z says: (1) pain should be localized so as to be reproducable when you press on the spot. The pain should be somewhere near where the fascia inserts into the heel.

As to how much pain that is a subjective question and answer. My pain like most everyone else varies from period to period. A steriod shot into the painful area caused it to go away for 3 weeks so i suspect we should be able to get the focal point of the orbasone on the painful area. another problem with pain is that it may be centered in a given area but may later radiate or you may feel pain in a larger area.

if your pain is along the entire arch i suggest you talk to dr z as the point to treatment is smaller than a dime. have you ever had a massage thearapist work on your foot with deep tissue massage? the thearapist may find that most of your pain may originate in an area smaller than you think.

Beverly on 8/21/00 at 17:49 (025949)

Good luck. Keep us posted. Don't be too shy to take advantage of the handicapped transportation at the airport.

Beverly

Dr. Biehler on 8/21/00 at 19:24 (025954)

I just want to say I agree with John. Once a person gets that pain in their heel and they start trying to avoid putting too much pressure there, the pain seems to spread and move around as they compensate. Sometimes it is hard to find where the pain originaly started. Dr. Biehler

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/21/00 at 20:01 (025957)

The orbasone just got its 100,000 check . It is already for you John.
I have a brand new generator and power source. It was really working like it was brand new today.

Kathy on 8/21/00 at 20:13 (025960)

John,
Good luck, you will be in my thoughts, keep us informed, I'm still working on getting to Chicago to see Dr. Weil

Laurie R on 8/21/00 at 20:38 (025964)

Hi John,
I want to say that I am so happy you are going.Also that Dr.Z is the treating doctor.Good luck .I can't wait to read your post when you return.....My very best to you.Laurie R

john h on 8/22/00 at 08:56 (025990)

with the new power generator i expect to be something like the 'incredable hulk' after my treatment. matter of fact i am already an incredable hulK!

Nancy S. on 8/21/00 at 11:30 (025924)

John, since I'm going away tomorrow morning until Friday, I will right now tell you that I wish for everything to go smoothly for you. What a schedule! But I think you're the kind of guy who'll make it work! Probably the biggest obstacle will be getting out of New Jersey, but by that time the whole shebang will mostly be over. Have a second martini on me on the trip home, and don't forget to have Dr. Z. give you one during the treatments.
Nancy

Sue R on 8/21/00 at 13:07 (025926)

John, how bad are your symptoms now? And what do your symptoms have to be to try the orbosone treatments? Does the pain have to be centralized?

My pain is along my entire arch and am wondering if this treatment would help.

Thanks!
Sue R

john h on 8/21/00 at 15:24 (025933)

here is what dr z says: (1) pain should be localized so as to be reproducable when you press on the spot. The pain should be somewhere near where the fascia inserts into the heel.

As to how much pain that is a subjective question and answer. My pain like most everyone else varies from period to period. A steriod shot into the painful area caused it to go away for 3 weeks so i suspect we should be able to get the focal point of the orbasone on the painful area. another problem with pain is that it may be centered in a given area but may later radiate or you may feel pain in a larger area.

if your pain is along the entire arch i suggest you talk to dr z as the point to treatment is smaller than a dime. have you ever had a massage thearapist work on your foot with deep tissue massage? the thearapist may find that most of your pain may originate in an area smaller than you think.

Beverly on 8/21/00 at 17:49 (025949)

Good luck. Keep us posted. Don't be too shy to take advantage of the handicapped transportation at the airport.

Beverly

Dr. Biehler on 8/21/00 at 19:24 (025954)

I just want to say I agree with John. Once a person gets that pain in their heel and they start trying to avoid putting too much pressure there, the pain seems to spread and move around as they compensate. Sometimes it is hard to find where the pain originaly started. Dr. Biehler

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/21/00 at 20:01 (025957)

The orbasone just got its 100,000 check . It is already for you John.
I have a brand new generator and power source. It was really working like it was brand new today.

Kathy on 8/21/00 at 20:13 (025960)

John,
Good luck, you will be in my thoughts, keep us informed, I'm still working on getting to Chicago to see Dr. Weil

Laurie R on 8/21/00 at 20:38 (025964)

Hi John,
I want to say that I am so happy you are going.Also that Dr.Z is the treating doctor.Good luck .I can't wait to read your post when you return.....My very best to you.Laurie R

john h on 8/22/00 at 08:56 (025990)

with the new power generator i expect to be something like the 'incredable hulk' after my treatment. matter of fact i am already an incredable hulK!