Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I made it through the first day of school,but almost had to leave after just 1 hour .....

Posted by Lauire R on 8/21/00 at 20:44 (025965)

Hi to all,
Well I made it through the first day.I almost had to leave after just 1 hour.The reason is my foot started hurting really bad.I thought oh my God is this school even worth it. So I took my shoe off and rubbed my foot ,it helped .So I tried real hard to focus on my work and not my foot .And before I knew it ,it was time to go home. When I got home I iced my foot .It felt so good. So now for the rest of the night I will rest up for tomarrow. Laurie R

Re: I made it through the first day of school,but almost had to leave after just 1 hour .....

Bob G. on 8/22/00 at 00:37 (025977)

Hey, Laurie!

I feel for you. Your foot needs total rest. You may be doing something during your daily routine that keeps reinjuring your foot. Be on the lookout.

I wish I could make it all better (hope that helps). BG

Re: I made it through the first day of school,but almost had to leave after just 1 hour .....

Laurie R on 8/22/00 at 11:25 (026015)

Hi Bob,
Thank you. You always know the right things to say.I have always enjoyed your posts. After the ice last night my foot was feeling alot better.See since I also have TTS my foot hurts even sitting down. I just think my foot has never really healed all the way from the start.So I do have to just be very careful. Have a good day Bob.Laurie R

Bob G. on 8/22/00 at 00:37 (025977)

Hey, Laurie!

I feel for you. Your foot needs total rest. You may be doing something during your daily routine that keeps reinjuring your foot. Be on the lookout.

I wish I could make it all better (hope that helps). BG

Laurie R on 8/22/00 at 11:25 (026015)

Hi Bob,
Thank you. You always know the right things to say.I have always enjoyed your posts. After the ice last night my foot was feeling alot better.See since I also have TTS my foot hurts even sitting down. I just think my foot has never really healed all the way from the start.So I do have to just be very careful. Have a good day Bob.Laurie R