Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

flatfoot.com

Posted by Shaira on 8/22/00 at 22:17 (026073)

I was using their product for a year or two, then they went and changed it, it feels flatter. I e mailed them, if anyone is interested I will post the response. Their newer product feels horrible, and my pf is coming back badly.

Re: flatfoot.com

Kathy on 8/23/00 at 06:12 (026079)

Just got a pair 4 days ago, I was told how good they are so decided to give them a try, they will probably go back but for 35.00 they arn't that bad. See pedorthist this Friday so hope to get some real good orthodics.

Re: Here's what the company told me in brief

Shaira on 8/23/00 at 21:08 (026107)

I complained that the *new* style was not helping me (it has a faux leather design on top) and they are insisting that it's the same material (poron). It may be the same material, but the new inserts do not have the same give as the old one. They are insisting everything is the same, but the new ones feel *flat*. I guess they don't care or something because the old ones *cured* my pf. The new ones leave me in pain.

Shaira

Re: flatfoot.com

Kathy on 8/23/00 at 06:12 (026079)

Just got a pair 4 days ago, I was told how good they are so decided to give them a try, they will probably go back but for 35.00 they arn't that bad. See pedorthist this Friday so hope to get some real good orthodics.

Re: Here's what the company told me in brief

Shaira on 8/23/00 at 21:08 (026107)

I complained that the *new* style was not helping me (it has a faux leather design on top) and they are insisting that it's the same material (poron). It may be the same material, but the new inserts do not have the same give as the old one. They are insisting everything is the same, but the new ones feel *flat*. I guess they don't care or something because the old ones *cured* my pf. The new ones leave me in pain.

Shaira