Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Had appointment with pedorthist today

Posted by Kathy on 8/25/00 at 16:48 (026204)

I'm so lucky to have found this women, what a great experience, she spent over 2 hours with me and told me things I never knew about my feet, I was surprised how much she could tell just by my old broken down new balance shoes, I paid 300.00 for the evaluation, casting and orthodics and if my insurance doesn't reimburse me it still will be worth every penny. I also looked at some prescribtion extra depth shoes and think I will also order some from her ( liked the DREW, looked like the old earth shoe) told her of my inability to wear birks and she talked about getting some with removable foot beds and then she can heat them and mold them so it's like having birks with your own orthodic as the footbed all this at no extra charge, WOW, told you this was a wonderful day. If anyone lives close to mid Michigan let me know and I'll send her name along. She is going to visit our site this weekend.

Re: Had appointment with pedorthist today

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/00 at 18:05 (026212)

I looked at John Holts birk sandels and they are just like wearing a cork and leather orthosis. If she can remove the footbed and heat them to your foot you have one of solution that coudl be a winner.

Sounds like you are some solutions that may be just for you. I hope so.

Re: Had appointment with pedorthist today

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/00 at 18:05 (026212)

I looked at John Holts birk sandels and they are just like wearing a cork and leather orthosis. If she can remove the footbed and heat them to your foot you have one of solution that coudl be a winner.

Sounds like you are some solutions that may be just for you. I hope so.