Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

john h visit to dr zuckerman

Posted by john h on 8/25/00 at 20:04 (026228)

got back friday a 7 pm from my fast trip to see dr z. had an orbasone treatment on right foot thrusday at 3pm and left foot friday morning at 8am. then drove 130 miles to baltimore,washington aiport to fly back to little rock. first, dr z is nicer in person than he is appears on the board (also younger than his picture on his web site). kind of guy you can go down to the corner with have a beer and watch the game.

he gave me 3 shots prior to the treatment and they were totally painless. about the first 5-10 shock waves hurt a little bit and then there was no pain. I had approximately 1500 shockwaves in each foot at 16-18KV. both feet are somewhat sore where the waves were directed but not sore enough to keep me from walking about 4 miles through baltimore/stlouis/little rock airport and driving 200 miles. he spent about 2 hours with me thrusday dicussing all sorts of foot problems. he used the tunning fork and monofiliment to test my feet for neuropathy which no one had ever done. i met his father who is retired. i took some pictures of the orbasone and dr z's world headquarters and staff which i will post with a url monday. i also took some pictures of him injecting my foot and using the orbasone. he even took the orbasone apart for me to look at. much to early to see what kind of results i will have but i gave it my best shot and so did he. i can go back for 2 more treatments at no cost if needed but that would be a few months down the road. he is definitely dedicated to his profession and it was great to meet him. by the way dr z i think i would have had no problem doing both feet the same day as the numbness in no way effected my driving as my toes were not numb. will post more later as i am tired (all the planes were full to capacity) and all were late.

Re: john h visit to dr zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/00 at 20:27 (026231)

Glad to see that you are home safe. I gave you 3000 shocks in each foot . This is the typical amount . We changed the position at 1500 shocks. Lets wait and see how you do.

JudyS on 8/26/00 at 00:40 (026245)

John - Welcome home! And good for you for making the move to go to Dr. Z. It's kinda funny, I feel as though you're being treated by Dr. Z for all of us! Hope you get some good rest now - in spite of the lack of pain during your sojourne home, that had to be hard on your newly zapped feet. I wish you sunny skies and warm breezes as you lounge for the weekend!

john h on 8/26/00 at 09:16 (026262)

judy: my feet are sore at the spots that were zapped and i guess that is to be expected. i had a lousy 4.5 hr layover in st louis. dr z gave me the spark plug that was in the orbasone that treated my feet. it looked like a space age ray gun. at the washington airport i got a lot of questions at the x-ray machine as to what this was. i finally abandoned it dr z as i got to much heat.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/00 at 20:27 (026231)

Glad to see that you are home safe. I gave you 3000 shocks in each foot . This is the typical amount . We changed the position at 1500 shocks. Lets wait and see how you do.

JudyS on 8/26/00 at 00:40 (026245)

John - Welcome home! And good for you for making the move to go to Dr. Z. It's kinda funny, I feel as though you're being treated by Dr. Z for all of us! Hope you get some good rest now - in spite of the lack of pain during your sojourne home, that had to be hard on your newly zapped feet. I wish you sunny skies and warm breezes as you lounge for the weekend!

john h on 8/26/00 at 09:16 (026262)

judy: my feet are sore at the spots that were zapped and i guess that is to be expected. i had a lousy 4.5 hr layover in st louis. dr z gave me the spark plug that was in the orbasone that treated my feet. it looked like a space age ray gun. at the washington airport i got a lot of questions at the x-ray machine as to what this was. i finally abandoned it dr z as i got to much heat.