Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Better Today

Posted by Pat M. on 8/26/00 at 07:32 (026255)

I hope this is a good sign. I can walk this morning with much less pain. It really, really does feel like a sore muscle. Thanks so much everybody for all of your concern. I certainly would never have even called the doctor over what I considered a sore muscle. But I got up this morning and walked much easier. Yesterday I couldn't even stretch my leg out to walk. I will continue to watch for swelling, though. Thanks again and again.
Pat M.

Re: Better Today

JudyS on 8/26/00 at 15:45 (026282)

I'm bugging you - how's the leg this afternoon?

Re: Judy Re: Better Today

Pat M. on 8/26/00 at 18:10 (026287)

Sore...but there is no swelling. I am walking. Verrrry slowly.
Thanks for asking. Gee I wish this thing would hurry. Kind of a dumb thought, though. I knew what I was getting into.
Pat M.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/27/00 at 08:56 (026328)

Get some heat into the area before you walk. This will help to loosen the muscles up . Mike's PFT could give you the push up the pain relief ladder. i am so glad that i was wrong. But the pain in the calf and very little in the foot turned my red lights on. Still watch for any changes. I would feel alot better if you had an ultrasound of the calf . Cheap test but let's me sleep alot better.

Re: Better Today

JudyS on 8/26/00 at 15:45 (026282)

I'm bugging you - how's the leg this afternoon?

Pat M. on 8/26/00 at 18:10 (026287)

Sore...but there is no swelling. I am walking. Verrrry slowly.
Thanks for asking. Gee I wish this thing would hurry. Kind of a dumb thought, though. I knew what I was getting into.
Pat M.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/27/00 at 08:56 (026328)

Get some heat into the area before you walk. This will help to loosen the muscles up . Mike's PFT could give you the push up the pain relief ladder. i am so glad that i was wrong. But the pain in the calf and very little in the foot turned my red lights on. Still watch for any changes. I would feel alot better if you had an ultrasound of the calf . Cheap test but let's me sleep alot better.