Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OK, what do we think?

Posted by Scott R on 8/26/00 at 19:14 (026293)

I think the first topic of conversation can be off-topic and be about whether or not we like this. Remember, Dr. Z said he thought it was a good idea! (there are no plans for money to be involved in this)

Hi Steph, you just left my house. Stephanie S now has pictures on the pictures page, which has a like at the top of the main message board.

Re: OK, what do we think?

Nancy S. on 8/26/00 at 20:39 (026297)

I think this is certainly worth a try.
But how about naming it to include Dr. Biehler, and any other doctors he or Dr. Z. might recommend? (I believe Dr. Z. already mentioned someone else he was thinking of including.) It could even just say 'Dr. Zuckerman and colleagues' message board.'
Nancy

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/00 at 22:17 (026308)

Could we add Dr. Biehler. He is an important part of this idea. !!!

Scott R on 8/26/00 at 22:24 (026309)

It's got Dr. Z's name on it only because I had to name it something. Maybe I'll change it. It's meant for any medical professionals. I am not saying that the Dr.s should stop using the old message board. For now, just do whatever, and if I don't think of a good way to handle things, I'll just delete this one.

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 08:05 (026319)

Not that I do not like change, I guess I just don't understand the need to flip back and forth between an additional board. If Scott's
prime purpose of getting donations is not going to be met then why create something for which there is no need. This kind of reminds me of Congress. It creates another agency to handle what is already being handled. I really do see what Scott finds objectionable with
keeping only one board.

For my vote I found having the Drs join us made them an integral part of the board and our problems. To put them on another board creates an exclusiveness that I personally do not like.

Nancy S. on 8/26/00 at 20:39 (026297)

I think this is certainly worth a try.
But how about naming it to include Dr. Biehler, and any other doctors he or Dr. Z. might recommend? (I believe Dr. Z. already mentioned someone else he was thinking of including.) It could even just say 'Dr. Zuckerman and colleagues' message board.'
Nancy

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/00 at 22:17 (026308)

Could we add Dr. Biehler. He is an important part of this idea. !!!

Scott R on 8/26/00 at 22:24 (026309)

It's got Dr. Z's name on it only because I had to name it something. Maybe I'll change it. It's meant for any medical professionals. I am not saying that the Dr.s should stop using the old message board. For now, just do whatever, and if I don't think of a good way to handle things, I'll just delete this one.

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 08:05 (026319)

Not that I do not like change, I guess I just don't understand the need to flip back and forth between an additional board. If Scott's
prime purpose of getting donations is not going to be met then why create something for which there is no need. This kind of reminds me of Congress. It creates another agency to handle what is already being handled. I really do see what Scott finds objectionable with
keeping only one board.

For my vote I found having the Drs join us made them an integral part of the board and our problems. To put them on another board creates an exclusiveness that I personally do not like.